We went through every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Women’S Weightlifting Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 1
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, Purple, 9.5 M US
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure with hook and loop strap
- Strong canvas upper
- Anti slip rubber outsole, Textile lining, Reinforced heel counter
SaleBestseller No. 2
Under Armour Women's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe , Black (001)/ White, 7.5
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- D Sizing built to better fit athletes with wide feet
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
SaleBestseller No. 3
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, White/White/Signal Green, 10.5
- adidas female cross trainer
- The adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted Connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to make sport part of their lives
SaleBestseller No. 4
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sunglow, 9 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Bestseller No. 5
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/White, 7.5 M US
- Comfort and performance
SaleBestseller No. 6
adidas Women's Adipower Weightlifting 2 Cross Trainer, Purple, 7 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure with a hook and loop strap
- Woven textile upper
- Rubber outsole, Reinforced forefoot, Heel reinforcement and padded rearfoot
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 400 BOA - Weight Lifting Shoes - Camo Edition - Grey/Gum 11 W US
- ➤ PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).