We went through every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Women’S Weightlifting Shoes
Bestseller No. 1
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/White, 7.5 M US
- Comfort and performance
Bestseller No. 2
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, Purple, 8.5 M US
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure with hook and loop strap
- Strong canvas upper
- Anti slip rubber outsole, Textile lining, Reinforced heel counter
Bestseller No. 3
Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Workout Joggers, White/Stark Grey/Grey/Classic...
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Re-engineered Flexweave technology provides stability and flexibility
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new heel bootie construction with added cushioning provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features Toe Tection that provides durability for high-intensity workouts; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
Bestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 335 Cross-Training Shoe,Pink/Purple/Blue,8 E US
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements. Lower heel height perfectly works for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting
Bestseller No. 5
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Sneaker, White/Black/Pewter, 9 M US
- TPU heel piece in the midsole for stability and control
- Materials: Perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability
- Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel
- Grip rubber provides traction and durability
- Exoframe technology in the heel for added support
SaleBestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 400 BOA - Weight Lifting Shoes - Camo Edition - Grey/Gum 10.5 W US
- ➤ PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 7
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Black, 7 M US
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 28 mm (size 9)