We looked at all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Womens Training Shoes
Bestseller No. 1
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 9 Cross, Photon Dust/Valerian Blue-Vivid Purple-Light Smoke Grey White,...
- Designed for low-impact station workouts and Circuit training
- External heel strap offers dynamic containment you can customize
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands to disperse pressure
- 2-Tone mesh in the forefoot for breathability
- Heel and quarter panels feature mesh with synthetic skin overlays for durability
Bestseller No. 2
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, Overcast/White/Heather, 8.5 M US
- Midsole Cushioning: These New Balance sneakers feature a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and provides a responsive ride for comfortable all-day wear
- Underfoot Comfort: With an NB Memory Sole Comfort Insert that offers a plush feel with every step, this everyday shoe for women was made for wearing anywhere and everywhere
- Sleek Design and Supportive Fit: Stay comfortable and stylish as you go about your day with the contemporary bootie design. The bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Lightweight Feel: The modern, eye-catching upper on these cross-trainers uses mesh and synthetic materials for a super-lightweight feel that helps keep you light on your feet
- Find Your Ideal Style: The FuelCore Nergize sneaker is available in a range of colors to suit your personal taste and preferences for easy, no-fuss styling you can dress up or down with ease
Bestseller No. 3
Reebok Women's HIIT Training Shoe Cross Trainer, Black/chalk/Moon Dust Metallic, 9 M US
- Mesh upper
- Designed for: HIIT workouts
- Comfortable, supportive feel
- Lightweight EVA foam cushioning
- Tongue pull for easy pull-on
Bestseller No. 4
adidas Women's Cloud foam Pure Running Shoe, Black/Black/White, 8.5 US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
SaleBestseller No. 5
Nike Women's Flex Trainer 9 Sneaker, Black/White - Anthracite, 8 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY: Built for low-impact workouts and circuit training, these women's shoes are designed for flexibility and traction.
- DYNAMIC CONTAINMENT: Synthetic upper and heel strap of the Nike shoe adds support and containment.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Foam midsole is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing weight. Rubber in high-wear areas adds durability.
- BREATHABLE COMFORT: Mesh in the forefoot of these women's sneakers enhances breathability. Tri-star outsole pattern expands to disperse pressure.
- NIKE SHOES WOMEN: Imported, rubber sole, textile and synthetic.
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Womens Metcon 5 Womens Training Shoes Ao2982-668 Size 9.5
- Style#: AO2982-668
- Foam is firmer under the heel for a secure feel, and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves.
- A low, flat and wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- Textured print on the top of the shoe adds lightweight durability where it's needed.
- Directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding down.
SaleBestseller No. 7
New Balance Women's Cush+ 715 V4 Cross Trainer, Black/White, 9
- Cush+ midsole cushioning delivers ultra-soft, all-day comfort without sacrificing support
- Forefoot flex grooves help your foot move more freely and naturally
- Lightweight cushioned midsole for all-day comfort
- No Sew Overlays