We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Womens Shoes For Weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 1
adidas Women's Adipower Weightlifting II Cross Trainer, Black/Glow Pink, 10 M US
- Weightlifting shoes built for legendary support
- Regular fit; Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap
- Durable woven textile upper
- Stabilizing TPU midsole wedge; Flexible forefoot
- Lightweight, locked-down feel; Glove-like fit
Bestseller No. 2
Inov-8 Womens Fastlift 335 - Powerlifting Weight Lifting Shoes - Wide Toe Box - Perfect for...
- WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements, allowing an easier transition from powerlifting to workouts. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands and so makes for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- RAISED HEEL - The heel lift provides a slight mechanical advantage, allowing you to achieve a better range of motion whilst keeping the feet flat. The raise helps to eliminate ankle pain and prevents the knees from diving inwards so you can hit the perfect squat every time.
- FLAT SOLE - The soles are wide and flat, ensuring a good sturdy foundation. A noticeable difference in stability they help to keep balance and pressure on the heels during squats. The flat base and secure outsole rubber are perfect for wear during deadlifts.
- SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 3
adidas Men's Power Perfect III. Cross Trainer, Black/White/Matte Gold, 4.5 M US
- Synthetic upper for durability and light weight
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Hook-and-loop instep strap for rearfoot integrity; Integral rearfoot heel support for superb lightweight stability
- Derby construction for lateral locked-down support
- Weightlifting-engineered, high-density, die-cut wedge midsole for a stable platform
Bestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 325-W, Black/White, 5.5 B US
- Performance fitness shoe featuring breathable-mesh upper with supportive overlays
- Lace-up closure with hook-and-loop strap
- meta-flex forefoot technology
- External heel cage and power-truss technology
Bestseller No. 5
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 370 BOA - Powerlifting Shoes for Heavy Weightlifting - Squat Shoe - 4...
- 🇺🇸 PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- 🇺🇸 WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- 🇺🇸 HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- 🇺🇸 FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- 🇺🇸 SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 6
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Women's Bare-XF 210 v2 (W) Cross Trainer, Grey/Black/Coral, 7 B US
- For speed training.
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the new Adapter web cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe- both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: The 3mm outsole composed of inov-8's patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
- Durability and Protection: Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs while the Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection.