We went over every review we could find and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Womens Powerlifting Shoes
Bestseller No. 1
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Cloud Grey/Blue Slate/White, 9.5 M US
- Reebook Shoes
Bestseller No. 2
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, tech Ink/White/hi-res Coral, 12.5 M US
- Weightlifting shoes with extra stability for a locked-down feel
- Narrow fit; Lace closure with hook-and-loop strap
- Strong canvas upper; Reinforced heel counter
- High-density die-cut midsole wedge; Flexible forefoot
- Anti-slip rubber outsole; Locked-down fit
SaleBestseller No. 3
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Black, 4 M US
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 28 mm (size 9)
SaleBestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Womens Bare-XF 210 V2 - Barefoot Minimalist Cross Training Shoes - Zero Drop - Wide Toe Box -...
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe runs wide and has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally when lifting. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology in the outsole allows natural flexing in the forefoot so you can do perfect standing calf raises with zero resistance. The super light design fits like a glove and makes an awesome versatile indoor workout and gym shoe.
- ➤ ZERO DROP - The lack of support and cushioning provides a next to the ground feel ideal for calisthenics, martial arts training or general body movements requiring a barefoot feeling.
- ➤ STICKY GRIP - Our patented sticky rubber compound is designed with maximum surface area coverage between the foot and ground. The grip firmly plants your feet and ensures the perfect no slip deadlift. The next best thing to lifting barefoot.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide)
SaleBestseller No. 5
adidas Women's Adipower Weightlifting 2 Cross Trainer, Purple, 7 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure with a hook and loop strap
- Woven textile upper
- Rubber outsole, Reinforced forefoot, Heel reinforcement and padded rearfoot
SaleBestseller No. 6
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 11 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 400 BOA - Weight Lifting Shoes - Camo Edition - Grey/Gum 11 W US
- ➤ PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).