We looked at the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Wet Tile Saw Blade
Bestseller No. 1
QEP 6-1008BW Black Widow 10" Wet Tile Saw Micro-Segmented Diamond Blade for Porcelain, Marble,...
- Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile
- High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut
- 5/8 in. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- 6, 115 Maximum RPM
- Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping
Bestseller No. 2
Kingthai 7 Inch Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade for Cutting Porcelain Tiles Ceramic,Wet...
- Arbor: 7/8"-5/8" bushing, Rim height .395"(10mm). Size is 7"x.070"x.395"/10mm.
- Hot-pressed sintered blade: Ideal for high speed cutting of hard masonry tile
- Please use wet cutting to prevent the cutting edge from being damaged and not smooth.
- Designed for: Ceramic tiles and porcelain.
- Applicable models: Angle grinder, Circular saw, Hand-held power saw, Masonry saw, Wet cutting.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Bosch DB743S 7-Inch Continuous Rim Diamond Blade
- 5/8-Inch arbor
- Designed for clean cuts in most tile materials
- Tensioned steel core for stability
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution
Bestseller No. 4
QEP 6-7001Q 7" Continuous Rim Diamond Blade For Wet Tile Saws For Ceramic Tile
- Exact specifications assuring the user a wobble-free blade that produces smooth and precise cuts
- General purpose blade for wet/dry cutting of ceramic
- Diamond blade for long-lasting performance with minimal chipping
- 8730 maximum RPM, arbor size of 0.625 in.
Bestseller No. 5
QEP 6-7003Q 7 Inch Diameter Continuous Rim Premium Diamond Blade for Wet Cutting Porcelain and...
- Engineered to cut: tile, marble, Porcelain
- Continuous rim-Inchwet-Inch minimizes chipping
- Arbor size of 0.625-Inch
- 8730 Maximum RPM
Bestseller No. 6
Tile Blade 7 Inch,Stylish Y&I Porcelain Blade Super Thin Ceramic Diamond Saw Blades for Grinder Dry...
- ★Size:180 x 10 x 1.6 x 22.23 mm; Outer Diameter:180mm /7 inch; With reducer washer for arbor:7/8",20mm,5/8" (22.23mm-20mm-15.88mm); Thickness：1.6mm
- ★Hot-pressing Blades Designed for cutting ceramic,porcelain tile,granite, marble,vetrified tiles,ect.
- ★X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting.Diamond blade for long-lasting performance and minimal chipping.
- ★Premium-grade,Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting,Match with hand-held machine.
- ★Tile blades:outer edge is plenty strong.Well balanced well made. Smooth cutting and clean.
Bestseller No. 7
Piranha 7-inch (7") Continuous Rim Wet/Dry Diamond Blade for Cutting Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile,...
- This general purpose diamond blade is used for cutting a wide range of materials including ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite, marble, slate, terrazzo or anything similar.
- Specs are 7" diameter X .060 thick with a diamond-7/8"-5/8" universal arbor for all tile saws, circular saws and hand-held grinders.
- The core is made from heat-treated hi-speed steel and is guaranteed to withstand the demands of dry cutting.
- The thin (.060) cutting rim allows for the best combination of cutting speed and blade life while producing a first-class cut! It is also 10mm tall which maximizes cutting life and offers a low cost per cut. Recommended operating speed is 5,100 RPM.
- This top-quality product is made in USA and backed with a 100% lifetime warranty plus free return shipping! If it ever breaks, warps, cracks or shows any indication of a material defect (being used for its intended use), or if the bond between the diamond rim and the steel core becomes separated at any time, it will be replaced free of charge!