We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Weightlifting Shoes Women
SaleBestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 335 Cross-Training Shoe,Pink/Purple/Blue,8 E US
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements. Lower heel height perfectly works for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting
Bestseller No. 3
Reebok Legacy Lifter Shoe - Women's Weightlifting Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sun Glow
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top" from arch
- Reebook Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 4
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sunglow, 9 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Bestseller No. 5
adidas Women's Adipower Weightlifting 2 Cross Trainer, Purple, 11.5 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure with a hook and loop strap
- Woven textile upper
- Rubber outsole, Reinforced forefoot, Heel reinforcement and padded rearfoot
SaleBestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Fastlift 360 (W) Khaki
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - Roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay helps provide a solid foundation so you can feel stronger and more secure in your stance.
- ➤ SUPERIOR GRIP - Sticky rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
- ➤ LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE - Some flex in the forefoot allows an easier transition between lifting and other movements. Lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands to make for a great first time lifting shoe.
- ➤ PERSONAILISED FIT - Classic strap over the mid foot keeps the laces secured and your foot supported at all times so you can lock it down and take control.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide). Some of our customers say the shoe runs a little small and would recommend ordering a 0.5 size up.
Bestseller No. 7
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, Purple, 9.5 M US
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure with hook and loop strap
- Strong canvas upper
- Anti slip rubber outsole, Textile lining, Reinforced heel counter