We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Weightlifting Shoes Nike
Bestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Romaleos 3 XD Men's Training Shoe Wolf Grey/Cool Grey-Black 10.0
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion.
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit.
- Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel.
- Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Nike Free X Metcon 2Men's Training Shoe Nightshade/Bright Citron-Sequoia 11.5
- Lightweight durable upper material
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place for stable movement
- Firm foam midsole for comfortable cushioning and stability for weightlifting
- Partial inner sleeve for sock-like fit
- Flexible rubber grooves provide durable stability for high-intensity intervals and weights
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Metcon Sport Mens Training Shoe (13, Grey/Orange)
- Strap provides midfoot containment you can customize.
- Stretchy sleeve lets you slip the shoe on and off easily.
- Mesh vamp has a textured look and feel.
- Drop-in midsole features raised sides to enhance lateral stability.
- Synthetic skins around the toe and heel add durability.
Bestseller No. 6
Bestseller No. 7