We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Weightlifting Shoes For Women
Bestseller No. 1
Inov-8 Womens Fastlift 360 - Weightlifting Shoes - Blue/Red/White - 8.5
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - Roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay helps provide a solid foundation so you can feel stronger and more secure in your stance.
- ➤ SUPERIOR GRIP - Sticky rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
- ➤ LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE - Some flex in the forefoot allows an easier transition between lifting and other movements. Lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands to make for a great first time lifting shoe.
- ➤ PERSONAILISED FIT - Classic strap over the mid foot keeps the laces secured and your foot supported at all times so you can lock it down and take control.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide). Some of our customers say the shoe runs a little small and would recommend ordering a 0.5 size up.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sunglow, 9 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Bestseller No. 3
NOBULL Women's Black Ivy Trainer 9.5 US
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 11 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 5
Merrell Women's Vapor Glove 3 Sneaker, Baja Blue, 8.5 M US
- TrailProtect pad offers additional support off road
- Vibram TC5+ outsole
- Mesh and TPU upper
SaleBestseller No. 6
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, Purple, 9.5 M US
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure with hook and loop strap
- Strong canvas upper
- Anti slip rubber outsole, Textile lining, Reinforced heel counter
SaleBestseller No. 7
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, White/White/Signal Green, 10.5
- adidas female cross trainer
- The adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted Connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to make sport part of their lives