We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Weightlifting Shoes For Squats
SaleBestseller No. 1
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, black/white/black, 10.5 M US
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 28 mm (size 9)
SaleBestseller No. 2
Nordic Lifting Powerlifting Shoes for Heavy Weightlifting - Men's Squat Shoe - MEGIN 1 Year Warranty...
- POWERLIFTING SHOES - Maximum Lifting Performance - by Premium Weightlifting Brand Nordic Lifting
- PROVIDES OLYMPIC STABILITY - Good foot support ensures a powerful workout & greater lifting gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- IMPROVE LIFTING POSTURE - Perfect for powerlifters & all other sportsmen working with heavy weights
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of MEGIN Powerlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
SaleBestseller No. 3
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 10.5 M US
- Reebok Men's Lifter PR Weightlifting and Gym Shoes
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
Bestseller No. 4
adidas Men's HVC Wrestling Shoe, Black/White/Iron Metallic, 10
- adidas male wrestling shoe
- The adidas brand has a long history and deep-rooted Connection with sport. Everything we do is rooted in sport
- Driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation as well as decades of accumulating sports science expertise, we cater for all, from elite professional athletes and teams to any individual who wants to make sport part of their lives
SaleBestseller No. 5
Inov-8 Men's Fastlift 335 Weight-Lifting Shoe, Thyme/Black/Orange, 9 M US
- Weight-lifting shoe with Standard Fit for better stability and forefoot flexibility
- Nylon ripstop upper with lightweight overlays
- Lace-up closure with adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable molded footbed
Bestseller No. 6
Reebok Men's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/Cyan/Silver, 9 M US
- Comfort and performance
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Lifting Mens Fastlift 400 BOA - Weight Lifting Shoes - Camo Edition - Grey/Gum 10 M US
- PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).