We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Weightlifting Shoes For Squats
SaleBestseller No. 1
SaleBestseller No. 2
adidas Powerlift 4 Shoes Men's
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap
- Narrow, snug fit
- Stay comfortable
- Open forefoot and flexible toe design for breathable comfort
SaleBestseller No. 3
adidas Men's Leistung.16 II, White/Grey, 11 M US
- Leistung is the German word for performance so there is no question you can't reach your max in lifts with the adidas Leistung 16 II. Designed for Olympics weightlifters, the Leistung 16 II offers the optimal support and stability needed for deadlifts, squats, or overhead presses.
- POWERWEAVE upper offers a breathable wear.
- Micro-adjusting Boa closure system with steel laces allows for a precise fit in midfoot.
- Flat, flexible forefoot provides efficient power transfer.
- Rearfoot cradle ensures optimal lockdown and stability. Padded tongue and collar. Soft fabric lining with support lining at heel deliver ankle and arch support. Molded foam insole. Strong TPU midsole for optimal lockdown stability. Weightlifting-engineered chassis with lightweight injected polymer that delivers structured strength. Flat outsole for optimal surface area. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 1 lb 1 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Reebok Men's LEGACYLIFTER, Light Sand/Black/Gum, 9.5 M US
- Perfect your squat technique and power through your next gym sesh in the Reebok Legacy Lifter cross-training shoe.
- Anatomical shape for an improved fit.
- Perforated, supportive synthetic and durable textile upper materials.
- Flexcage technology in the upper provides lightweight structural support.
- Lace-up closure. Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps helps lock the foot into place. Exoframe heel technology adds support. Plush tongue and collar. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Molded foam insole. TPU heel piece in the midsole adds stability and control. Grippy rubber outsole delivers durable traction. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 1 lb 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by si
Bestseller No. 5
Inov-8 Mens Fastlift 335 - Powerlifting Weight Lifting Shoes - Wide Toe Box - Perfect for Squatting...
- WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements, allowing an easier transition from powerlifting to workouts. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands and so makes for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- RAISED HEEL - The heel lift provides a slight mechanical advantage, allowing you to achieve a better range of motion whilst keeping the feet flat. The raise helps to eliminate ankle pain and prevents the knees from diving inwards so you can hit the perfect squat every time.
- FLAT SOLE - The soles are wide and flat, ensuring a good sturdy foundation. A noticeable difference in stability they help to keep balance and pressure on the heels during squats. The flat base and secure outsole rubber are perfect for wear during deadlifts.
- SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 6
Bestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 370 BOA - Powerlifting Shoes for Heavy Weightlifting - Squat Shoe - 4...
- 🇺🇸 PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- 🇺🇸 WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- 🇺🇸 HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- 🇺🇸 FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- 🇺🇸 SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).