We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Weight Training Shoes
Bestseller No. 1
NOBULL Women's Training Shoes and Styles (8, Black White)
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
Bestseller No. 2
Inov-8 Womens All Train 215 Knit | Lightweight Cross Training Athletic Shoe | for Versatile Training...
- Highly breathable knitted upper delivers the best lightweight fit with superior comfort
- Sticky rubber outsole provides enhanced durability and maximum grip
- Heel technology improves squat depth and makes for a stable lifting base
- Great for Olympic lifting and power lifting, perfect squat and deadlift shoe
- Rubber toe bumper provides increased protection during plyometric movements such as box jumps and burpees
Bestseller No. 3
Skechers Satisfaction Flash Point Black/Gray 10.5
- Get what you want and need in the Satisfaction Flash Point.
- Leather and textile upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Brand logo hits throughout.
- Stitch detail. Soft fabric lining and footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Bestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Womens F-Lite 235 V2 - Lightweight Minimalist Cross Training Shoes - Zero Drop - Athletic...
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe runs wide and has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally when lifting. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flexible outsole technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot so you can do perfect standing calf raises with zero resistance. The super light design fits like a glove and makes an awesome versatile indoor workout and gym shoe.
- ➤ ZERO DROP - The lack of arch support and cushioning provides a next to the ground feel ideal for calisthenics, martial arts training or general body movements requiring a close to the ground feel.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - An external heel cage wraps around the rear of the shoe, providing a sturdy base for lifting. Whilst the addition of the wide toe box ensures added stability under heavy loads.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 5 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 5
Reebok Men's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Black/Grey, 10 M US
- Comfort and performance
- Women Size Down 1.5 sizes for fit
Bestseller No. 6
Women's TF-02 Training Shoe
- Mizuno C.O.B. Technology: Mizuno COB midsole has a textured upper surface that is linked with the outsole and directly transmits information from the ground to the bottom of the feet. By increasing sensitivity under foot, Mizuno COBtechnology enables improvement of an athlete’s balance and ultimately their performance.
- Sharp Mizuno C.O.B. Outsole: Provides more traction during speed and agiltiy workouts, as well as general fitness training.
- EVA Midsole
- External Heel Counter: Provides excellent foothold and weight efficiency
- 2-Layered Upper Mesh Construction: Designed to provide added durability and an ideal fit.
Bestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Women's Fastlift 335 Cross-Training Shoe,Pink/Purple/Blue,8.5 E US
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements. Lower heel height perfectly works for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting