We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Water Repellent Spray For Clothes
Bestseller No. 1
Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent, 2 - 10.5 oz cans
- Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent
SaleBestseller No. 2
303 30616CSR Products Inc Fabric Guard 16 Oz. Sprayer
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
Bestseller No. 3
Atsko Silicone Water-Guard 10.5 oz
- Restores factory waterproofing
- Suitable for use on footwear and clothing
- Fully cures in 72 hours
- Suitable for outerwear, foot- wear, tents, sleeping bags and suede for all types
- Allows material to breathe
SaleBestseller No. 4
Star Brite Waterproofing Spray, Waterproofer + Stain Repellent + UV Protection
- Waterproofing + UV & stain protection for boat covers, car covers, bimini tops, sail covers, tents, jackets, backpacks, boots, awnings & patio covers
- Does not change the breathabilty, color, or feel of fabric
- Great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays
- 1 Gallon - 465 square feet of coverage (Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot)
- 22 oz covers – 80 square feet coverage (* Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot)
Bestseller No. 5
Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellant, 10.5OZ (Pack - 3)
- Ideal for tents, tarps, boots, hunting apparel, outdoor gear, boat covers, and patio furniture.
- Keeps water out, allows material to breathe.
- Silicone bonds to leather/fabric to create an extremely tough water barrier, while still allowing article to breathe.
- Treated material stays odor free after drying.
- Contains silicone.
Bestseller No. 6
Sof Sole Silicone Waterproofer Spray for Boots, Tents and Outdoor Gear, 12-ounce
- 12 percent silicone formula creates durable, long lasting waterproof bond to repel water, dirt and oil
- Aerosol can offers easy application
- Ideal for use on hiking or work boots, tents, camping and outdoor gear
- Not recommended for breathable technical fibers (such as gore tex) or athletic shoes, as silicone could discolor or diminish performance functions
Bestseller No. 7
Scotchgard Outdoor Water Shield, 10.5-Ounce
- One coat coverage
- Maintains fabric breathability
- Repels moisture during use and in storage
- Creates a durable water barrier that keeps clothing and gear drier longer
- Dries quickly