We went over the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Urban Bikes Under 500
Bestseller No. 1
The Beam – CORKY Urban Bike Mirror – Folding Rear-view Handlebar Mirror – Convex Lens with...
- ADD SAFETY WITHOUT SACRIFICING STYLE: Adds functionality and safety to your bike without compromising looks or performance. Unlike most handlebar mirrors, Corky mounts sleekly to the end of your handlebars. Simply flip out the mirror for instant rear-view vision, then flip it closed, and no one will notice it is there!
- LONG DISTANCE & WIDE-ANGLE VIEW: Our convex glass mirror lens offers an unmatched field of vision in an incredibly compact package. Safely spot cars from up to 100 meters (328 ft) away and bikes from up to 40 meters (131 ft) away. The Mirror has a 35mm diameter and weighs only 26g.
- 361 DEGREE LENS ROTATION: This handle-bar mirror offers 360 degrees of rotation, so you can quickly and easily adjust the field of view for optimal performance and improved safety. When closed, the mirror lens stows securely in place and is kept safe from scuffs and scratches.
- PERFECT FOR BIKES, SCOOTERS, OR ANY STRAIGHT HANDLEBAR: Whether you are a bike commuter, scooter rider, or road cyclists - Corky is the perfect handlebar mirror for anyone who needs to improve rear-view vision but doesn’t want to sacrifice on looks.
- TOP QUALITY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING: Conceptualized in France & manufactured in South Korea. Made with durable ABS plastic body, Polycarbonate (PC) glass mirror, and steel mounting bolt for secure installation.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Light & Motion Urban 500 Bike Light (2016), Onyx
- 500 lumen, high‑power Cree LED
- Certified to the FL-1 Standard for quality and durability
- All-weather waterproof design
- Modes: High/1. 5hrs (500 lumen), Med/3hrs (250 lumen), Low/6hrs (125 lumen), Safe pulse/12hrs (125 lumen)
- Smooth beam pattern and clear field-of-view
Bestseller No. 3
Urban Cycling Apparel The Single Tracker-Mountain Bike Cargo Shorts, with G-Tex Padded Undershorts
- ✔ DEEP, SECURE ZIPPED POCKETS - A cleverly designed smartphone pockets protect your device from the elements while making it easily accessible while on your ride. SINGLE TRACKER WAIST SIZE CHART - S (27"- 29"), M (30"- 32"), L (33"- 35"), XL (36"- 37"), 2X (38" - 40"), 3X (41" - 44"), 4X (45" - 47")
- ✔ SEAMLESS UNDER PANEL - The under panel of the MTB shorts is a single panel to eliminate rubbing during a ride. All panels and pockets have been double stitched to give a combination of extra strength and flat internal seams to prevent chafing.
- ✔ WATER RESISTANT - Wicks to keep you dry while riding on a muddy trail or wet pavement.
- ✔ G-TEX PADDED UNDERSHORTS - The G-Tex pad is a comfortable pad that is ergonomically designed to increase comfort and movement while wicking away excess moisture.
- ✔ NOTE: UNDERSHORTS SHOWN INSIDE OUT
SaleBestseller No. 4
Tommaso Venezia SPD Bundle Women’s Indoor Cycling Class Class, Urban Road Cycling, & Road Biking...
- FACTORY DIRECT VALUE: Our synthetic leather upper combined with a traditional lacing system offers a precision fit that hugs your foot for all day comfort, while ventilated mesh vents cool your feet. Great for indoor cycling, commuting, and fitness, these shoes are only compatible with SPD cleats (CLEATS INCLUDED) and WILL NOT WORK with Delta or the Peloton bike. Please Note: if you are in between two sizes, please size up for best fit.
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU: Our shoes have been designed with the optimal amount of padding in the tongue and heel area to make sure your feet are comfortable in both the downstroke and upstroke. Our synthetic leather upper combined with a traditional lacing system offers a precision fit that hugs your foot for all day comfort, while the numerous ventilated mesh vents cool your feet. Please Note: if you are in between two sizes, please size up for best fit.
- EASY WALKING & STYLISH: Everyone hates having to stumble from the locker room to indoor cycling class, because most cycling shoes aren’t optimized for indoor cycling. The Venezia is different. With great features like a recessed cleat area, padded rubber sole, and a hidden inner shank, you can walk with ease and get the power you need to ride like a champ.
- INCREASE POWER: Cycling shoes like the Venezia allow for a more full range of motion and allow you to activate more muscles groups on your pedal stroke. So, not only are you riding better, but you are also getting a more complete workout that activates more muscles, keeping you fit and healthy. The SPD cleats are already installed in the shoes, so you can go from the box to your favorite indoor cycling class!
- BUILT TO LAST: All too often things are made cheaply and break before their time. We believe that shoes should be reliable and built to be used hard. This is why we use only the highest quality materials and back our shoes with an industry leading 2-year warranty. Ride with confidence, knowing your new shoes were built to last!
SaleBestseller No. 5
CAT EYE - Urban Wireless Bike Computer (Black)
- ALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, trip distance, elapsed time, calorie consumption, pace arrow, and clock.
- SAVE YOUR MILES: With the option to manually set the odometer, you don't have to start over every time you change the battery.
- SECURE AND GO: With our FlexTight Bracket, you can easily mount, adjust, and move your computer by hand. Spend less time setting up your gear and more time on the road.
- DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STOPS: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed.
- DATA FOR HEALTH: The Urban Wireless also tracks calories burned.
Bestseller No. 6
The Urban Bike
- The Urban Bike
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 7
Light & Motion Urban 1000 Trooper Rechargeable Bike Light
- 1000 Lumen output Certified to the FL-1 standard with high powered CREE LED
- Innovative waterproof design with powerful amber safety side lights for visibility at intersections
- 6 modes: high: 1.5 hrs. (1000 lumens) > Med: 3 hrs. (500) > low: 6 hrs. (250) > Safe Pulse: 12 hrs. (500) > high/Med Toggle: 1.5 hrs. (1000) > Med: 3 hrs. (500)
- Safe Pulse mode engineered for premium daytime visibility and provides motorists the best depth perception of the moving cyclist
- System includes: quick release mount and Microbus charge cable