We took a look all of the review sites and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Two Player Strategy Board Games
Bestseller No. 1
Thames & Kosmos | Targi | Two Player Game | Strategy Board Game | Golden Geek Award Nominee |...
- Worker placement game for 2 players
- 7. 6 Board Game Geek Rating | Top 100 Ranking
- Solo Variant
- Skill Level: Intermediate
SaleBestseller No. 2
Kahuna Board Game | 2 Player Kosmos Game | Area Control Strategy | 30 Min
- Compete for dominance on an archipelago consisting of twelve small islands
- Using their magic and wisdom, they struggle for control of the islands
- At the mercy of the magical powers of the South seas, they quickly realize that even the best magic is no good without strategy
- They anxiously await the cards handed to them By fate
- At the mercy of the magical powers of the South seas
Bestseller No. 3
Blue Orange Games Photosynthesis Board Game - Award Winning Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for...
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Photosynthesis is one of the best environmental board games referring to the life cycle of trees, for science and biology enthusiasts. This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with an ever-changing forest
- FAMILY OR ADULT STRATEGY GAME: This 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up
- HOW TO PLAY: Photosynthesis uses an Action Points Allowance System mechanism. Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full bloom to rebirth, and earn light points as their leaves collect energy from the revolving sun’s rays
- Photosynthesis was one of the top rated board games when it was released at Gen Con. It is easy to play for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic and award winning board games like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901
- ECO FRIENDLY: Blue Orange is sensitive to the protection of planet earth and to climate change challenges and only uses recycled materials to manufacture Photosynthesis
Bestseller No. 4
Hnefatafl Viking Chess Set - Authentic, Traditional Two-Player Strategy Board Game Classic -...
- FIGHT FOR YOUR KING: Test your wits with a two player abstract strategy game for fans of traditional board games like chess
- VALHALLA AWAITS: This authentic viking game was a favorite of medieval warriors and European fighters of the Dark Ages
- RAGNAROK ON: Hnefatafl includes 37 beautiful faceted wood pieces - including an oversized "King" piece to rescue from the frost giants
- FIT FOR A THANE - The fully illustrated game board measures 10.5" square, featuring art of the famed and feared World Serpent. Its single-piece construction doesn't require a fold, creating a perfectly smooth play surface
- TRAIN THE NEW GENERATION: Hnefatafl is appropriate for Vikings 8 and up
Bestseller No. 5
Rio Grande Games Beyond The Sun Strategy Board Game for 2-4 Players, Ages 14+
- As Earth begins to die, it is time for humanity to look Beyond the Sun.
- Players take turns to take an action available on the technology board, then produce resources
- Actions allow players to improve their economy, move spaceships, colonize systems, and research new technologies
- For 2-4 Players. 90-120 minute playing time. Ages 14+
SaleBestseller No. 6
PARTNERS board game - A 4 player strategy board game played in teams of 2 | perfect for game night...
- 1st USA Edition of Denmark's #1 best selling board game
- Perfect for game nights with family and friends
- Sabotage is a team sport. Who's got your back? Choose your partner wisely because only the duo with the right strategy, a bit of luck, and the ability to work with their partner will claim victory
- Ages 8 and up; 4 sets of player pawns, playing board, and one pack of PARTNERS playing cards
- 4 player game played in teams of 2. The first team to get all 8 of their player pawns into the finishing zones first wins. Players will use cards to move their colored pawns around the board and into their finishing zone. With an exchange of a card between partners and certain game changing cards, players will try to help their partner along while at the same time try to sabotage their opponents!
Bestseller No. 7
DOCE Classic │ Strategy & Tactics │ 2 Player Board Game
- DOCE is a great 2-player strategic and tactical dice game. You take turns placing dice on the grid with the goal of making a line of 4 of your own dice that equals 12. Do you think it’s easy? Think again!
- Comes with 2 sets of quality dice (black and white) with silver pips, a playing grid, score tracker, and rules.
- You’d never believe the depth of reasoning this game demands…until you try it!
- As with chess-like games, DOCE is for everyone: teens, adults, friends and family, and even youngsters can all come together to enjoy a challenging game of DOCE.
- Brain workout: Besides being fun, playing DOCE will put your mind to the test and help improve concentration, attentiveness and logical thinking; it promotes neurological health