We took a look all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Two Player Cooperative Board Games
Bestseller No. 1
The Crew - Quest for Planet Nine | Card Game | Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner | Cooperative Space...
- Cooperative strategy game--win or lose together!
- A new twist on classic trick-taking card games
- Difficulty increases as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels
- Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit
- The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each mission takes 5-10 minutes
SaleBestseller No. 2
Pandemic Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative...
- As skilled members of a disease fighting team, you and the other players work together to keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics
- Pandemic is a cooperative board game in which players work as a team to treat infections around the world while gathering resources for cures
- 2 – 4 players
- 45 minutes
Bestseller No. 3
Deluxe 221B Baker Street Board Game - 200 Intriguing Adventures 2-6 Players
- Contents include: 1 Die, 1 Game Board, 6 Tokens, 8 Scotland Yard Cards, 8 Skeleton Key Cards, 200 Case Cards, Rules, Clues, & Solutions Booklets, Solution Checklist Pad.
- For 2 or more players.
- Ages 14 and up.
- Made in China.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Blue Orange Games Cross Clues- New Cooperative Family Party Game for 2 to 6 Players. Recommended for...
- COOPERATIVE PARTY GAME: This fun party game was developed to create a fun and cooperative environment for friends and family to play together! With thousands of possible word combinations, the fun never stops!
- FAMILY AND FRIENDS FUN: Cross Clues is great for players ages 7 and up to cooperate and get creative to help fill out the grid! This game is best suited for players ages 7 and up
- HOW TO PLAY: Create a grid of code words by setting up one row and one column of cards on the table. Then give each player cards that represents a location on the grid. Each location is a unique combination of one word from the column and one word from the row. Players must say a single clue that relates to both of their code words and then other players can guess the location of a player's card correctly
- INCLUDES: 10 Axis Tiles, 25 Clue Cards, 50 Code Word Cards, 1 Sand Timer (5 Minutes), Illustrated Rules
SaleBestseller No. 5
Pandemic on the Brink Board Game EXPANSION | Family Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Cooperative...
- THIS IS A PANDEMIC BOARD GAME EXPANSION: You will need Pandemic Base Game in order to play with this expansion.
- RAISE THE STAKES AND FACE NEW CHALLENGES WITH THIS EXPANSION: You’ve found the cures to four diseases. But what happens when those diseases get stronger? Worse yet, what happens when someone spreads them intentionally? Try each challenge individually or combine them all for a major test!
- THREE EXCITING NEW CHALLENGES: Challenge 1: one disease might become a Virulent Strain and become more difficult to treat. Challenge 2: an unpredictable fifth disease with the Mutation challenge pops up in unexpected places. Challenge 3: a fifth player dons the mask of the Bio-Terrorist and spreads panic.
- NEW COMPONENTS ADD MORE VARIETY: This expansion adds seven new roles and eight new event cards. Combined with the base game, these cards open new avenues for experimentation and improvisation in your quest to save humanity.
- SET THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL: If finding cures is becoming routine even on the Heroic difficulty, you can always add another Epidemic card and tackle Legendary difficulty. With a whopping seven Epidemic cards, playing at Legendary will challenge even the most experienced Pandemic players.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Pandemic Hot Zone North America Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board...
- STRATEGY GAME: Players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm North America with ever-increasing outbreaks. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: Only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
- TEAM UP TO FIND A CURE: As members of an elite disease-control unit, you must work together to discover cures to three deadly diseases threatening the continent. Travel from city to city treating cases and preventing outbreaks as you research the cures together.
- LOOKING FOR NEW GAMEPLAY AND ADVENTURES? The Pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. Note: Expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: In this shorter and portable version, this easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Pandemic Reign of Cthulhu Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family |...
- STRATEGY GAME: Players are investigators who must work together to seal four gates, thereby keeping the area from being overrun with cultists or Shoggoths, and hopefully preventing Cthulhu from awakening.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: Only through teamwork will you have a chance to win. Players must work together, using unique character abilities and planning their strategy. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
- A THREAT FROM BEYOND THIS WORLD: The Old Ones, ancient beings of bizarre intelligence, stir within their vast cosmic prisons. Should they awaken into our world, it will unleash an age of madness, chaos, and destruction.
- FIGHT THE DARKNESS: Players work to shut down cults and ward off monsters while attempting to seal the gates. Travel between key locations in four cities central to the Cthulhu Mythos as you make use of your investigator’s unique ability to stem the tide of evil.
- YOU ARE CURSED WITH KNOWLEGDE: Evil exists and must be stopped at all costs! You contend with twelve Old Ones who threaten the world with their unique powers. Keep your wits about you, ward off insanity, and save humanity!