We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Triathlon Watch With Heart Rate Monitor
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 2
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years
Bestseller No. 3
POLAR VANTAGE V – Premium GPS Multisport Watch for Multisport & Triathlon Training (Heart Rate...
- Ultra long battery life: with up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, The Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar precision prime hr: Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart RATE accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Running power: accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with running power. Captured for the first time EVER directly from the wrist, The Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort
- Training load Pro: separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar training load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Recovery Pro: taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you've done, But tells you what to do next
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor HRM-Tri Black
SaleBestseller No. 5
Garmin Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments and Built-in Sports Apps,...
- Garmin Pay contact less payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks) , Display size 1.2 inches in diameter
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store. GLONASS, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer sensors are available
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more; Case material : Fiber reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress; Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin connect, LiveTrack and more when paired with a compatible smartphone; Strap material: Silicone
SaleBestseller No. 6
DR.VIVA GPS Watch for Men Women, Activity Tracker GPS Running Watch Touch Screen Smart Watch Heart...
- Fast and Accurate GPS Positioning: GPS and GLONESS technology inside to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run for this gps smart watch.
- 24/7 HR Monitor & Sleep Monitor: 5 Heart Rate zones inside to let you know your status, making the most of each workout. Supporting reminder if you don’t reach the heart rate you set. Automatically capture your sleep and comprehensive analysis your sleep quality data.
- 7 Running Modes & 17 Sports Mode: Free running, 12-minute cooper test/vo2max, endurance, fat burning, energy mode, time mode and distance mode.
- Smart Notification & Functions: This fitness tracker watch will vibrate to remind you when you receive Phone Calls, SMS and SNS. With pedometer, distance, calorie, stop-watch, timer, compass, Sedentary reminder, fatigue detect, this GPS running watch could make your life more efficient, healthy and elegant.
- Long Battery Life & Compatibility: The fitness tracker smartwatch can work about 7 days with each charge for 2.5 hours. The app requires a smart phone Android 4.4 & IOS 9.0 and above with Bluetooth 4.2. It compatible with Apple Health and Strava.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Garmin Swim 2, GPS Swimming Smartwatch for Pool and Open Water, Underwater Heart Rate, Records...
- GPS swimming smartwatch for the pool and open water
- Monitors underwater estimated wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and SWOLF (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more