We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Triathlon Watch With Heart Rate Monitor
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 2
POLAR VANTAGE V – Premium GPS Multisport Watch for Multisport & Triathlon Training (Heart Rate...
- WORLD'S FIRST WRIST-BASED RUNNING POWER: The Polar Vantage Titan is revolutionary in both design and tech. Boost the effectiveness and precision of your training with running power - no additional sensors or foot pods are needed.
- ULTRA LONG BATTERY LIFE: This advanced multisport watch lasts up to 40 hours of training time with GPS and HRM active. The Polar Vantage V Titan is a durable and waterproof watch that can take both your toughest workouts and the most grueling races.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS & DESIGN: The titanium case makes this Polar heart rate monitor watch one of the lightest and most durable multisport watches on the market. The textured two-color sports wristband provides both a premium look and feel.
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME SENSOR FUSION TECHNOLOGY: The Vantage Titan HRM activity tracker is infused with next-level smart technology that offers accurate heart rate monitoring and activity tracking for 130+ sports including swimming and cycling.
- TRAINING LOAD PRO & RECOVERY PRO: The multisport watch gives a comprehensive view of how training strains your body. Gain insight into your recovery level and sleep to avoid overtraining and injuries. Recovery Pro requires the Polar H10 HR sensor.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor HRM-Tri Black
SaleBestseller No. 5
Timex Men's T5K726 Ironman Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor TapScreen Black/Yellow Resin Strap...
- Flex-Tech digital sensor eliminates heart rate monitor cross-talk and electronic interference
- Three-workout chronograph memory - 200-Lap total with average heart rate per lap
- Two interval timers - each segment with its own target zone and label
- Target time pacer gives visual and audible feedback when laps are logged based on user settings. Pace and time difference from lap target time displayed.
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind athletes to replenish at regular intervals
SaleBestseller No. 6
Suunto 9 GPS Sports Watch with Long Battery Life, Barometer, Black, Heart Rate Belt
- Waterproof (up to 100meter) multisport GPS watch for ultra runners and endurance athletes with barometric altitude information (FusedAltiTM)
- Up to 120 hour long battery life through intelligent battery modes (Performance, Endurance, Ultra) with charge reminders and regular software updates; 3 button color display and touchscreen
- Over 80 built-in sport modes include running, cycling, swimming, gym, hiking and more
- Accurate GPS tracking and navigation with Suunto FusedTrack, real-time bread crumb display, points of interest, sunrise/sunset times, storm alarm
- 24/7 activity tracking with instant heart rate, calorie and step counter (last 7 days) and sleep tracking - heart rate belt included for improved accuracy
SaleBestseller No. 7
DR.VIVA GPS Watch for Men Women, Activity Tracker GPS Running Watch Touch Screen Smart Watch Heart...
- Fast and Accurate GPS Positioning: GPS and GLONESS technology inside to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run for this gps smart watch.
- 24/7 HR Monitor & Sleep Monitor: 5 Heart Rate zones inside to let you know your status, making the most of each workout. Supporting reminder if you don’t reach the heart rate you set. Automatically capture your sleep and comprehensive analysis your sleep quality data.
- 7 Running Modes & 17 Sports Mode: Free running, 12-minute cooper test/vo2max, endurance, fat burning, energy mode, time mode and distance mode.
- Smart Notification & Functions: This fitness tracker watch will vibrate to remind you when you receive Phone Calls, SMS and SNS. With pedometer, distance, calorie, stop-watch, timer, compass, Sedentary reminder, fatigue detect, this GPS running watch could make your life more efficient, healthy and elegant.
- Long Battery Life & Compatibility: The fitness tracker smartwatch can work about 7 days with each charge for 2.5 hours. The app requires a smart phone Android 4.4 & IOS 9.0 and above with Bluetooth 4.2. It compatible with Apple Health and Strava.