We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Triathlon Watch With Heart Rate Monitor
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 2
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable.
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it's washable, too.
- Don't worry about running out of juice.
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years.
Bestseller No. 3
Timex Men's T5K726 Ironman Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor TapScreen Black/Yellow Resin Strap...
- Flex-Tech digital sensor eliminates heart rate monitor cross-talk and electronic interference
- Three-workout chronograph memory - 200-Lap total with average heart rate per lap
- Two interval timers - each segment with its own target zone and label
- Target time pacer gives visual and audible feedback when laps are logged based on user settings. Pace and time difference from lap target time displayed.
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind athletes to replenish at regular intervals
Bestseller No. 4
LAD WEATHER GPS-Navigation Altimeter-Digital-Compass Heart-Rate-Monitor...
- 2 colors are available now. This product is black with negative display. *Other colors are sold on other pages. Please confirm picture at the top before your order. [Functions] GPS -GPS (Automatic) : This watch is synchronize its clock with the satellite's atomic clock automatically.You don't need to bother to adjust the watch. The time is always accurate. -Auto Time Zone (It tries to set your current time zone accoring to the longitude.)
- Workout functions -Mode (running, Biking, Hiking, Sailing) -measure Lap Time (Up to 99 laps) -Range : 99 houres 59 minutes 59.99 seconds - Altitude, Calories, Latitude/ Longtitude, Heart Rate(Max, Min Average, Current), Distance, Lap (Distance, Number, Time), Pace (Average, Maximum, Current)/ Speed(Average, Maximum, Current), Workout Time, Time of Day Heart Rate Monitor -Target Heart Rate Zone -Heart rate data is stored via Chest strap
- Navigation functions -Navigation Mode (You can navigate up or down a route until the first or last waypoint has been reached.) -Keep 10 paths(routes) (Each path has a maximum of 99 waypoints) - 3 Navigation Modes (Waypoint, Forward, and Backward Mode) -TrackLog Interval : This watch records your track continuously. It can be set from 1 second to 10 minutes. -Heading Pointer : The pointer always points to the active waypoint when everything it properly set.
- PC Connection Function -synchronize data between the watch and the PC (Workout data will be shown on the PC screen) -Google earth (Root confirmation) -OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 /CD-ROM drive: USB port required -Recommended PC environment(CPU: Pentium2 300MHz or more/ Main Memory: 64MB or more/ Free HDD: 20GB or more/ Monitor resolution: 256 colors or more) Digital compass -Magnetic Declination -Calibrating 100 meters waterproof Countdown timer
- Alarm (Select 1 - 5 Alarms) Calendar function: date, day of the week Contrast: Select from level 3 Lighter to 16 Darker Luminous index [Spec] Case diameter, width: 47mm / Thickness: 20mm Band length: about 140`200mm / width: 21mm Weight: about 62g [Material] ・Band: Polyurethane ・Case: ABS plastic / Stainless steel ・Mineral Glass lens [Attachment] ・Watch box ・Instruction Manual(English) ・CD-ROM ・USB cable/ Heart rate Chest strap/ Clearning brush
SaleBestseller No. 5
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
- wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback. Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming. Operating Temperature: 23°F-122°F (-5°C-50°C)
- soft elastic strap provides a comfortable fit
- Once it's paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time
- Worn Around Chest, Adjustable Sizing.
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
Bestseller No. 6
Timex Men's T5K779 Ironman Traditional 10-Lap Full-Size Sport Watch
- Round sport watch featuring Indiglo night light, 10-lap memory recall, and 24-hour countdown with stop and repeat
- 41 mm resin case with acrylic dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
SaleBestseller No. 7
Garmin Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Garmin's smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap. Soft rounded edges and covered seams
- Suitable for use when running, cycling, swimming
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to your compatible Garmin fitness device