We looked at all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 2
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor HRM-Tri Black
SaleBestseller No. 3
POLAR H10 Heart Rate Monitor
- WORKS WITH EVERYTHING: Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat, fitness apps such as Strava and Nike, and ALL HRM compatible Cardio Equipment
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
- POLAR PRO CHEST STRAP: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move.
- VERSATILITY: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years
SaleBestseller No. 5
Garmin Garmin HRM-Run
- HRM-Run provides 6 different rynning dynamics metrics: cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- The strap is comfortable and easily adjustable
- Real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form
SaleBestseller No. 6
Garmin Replacement Soft Strap for Heart Rate Monitor
- A replacement elastic strap with electrodes for the Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- This soft elastic strap provides a comfortable fit for your heart rate monitor
- Replacement Elastic Strap With Electrodes For The Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- Soft Elastic Strap Provides A Comfortable Fit For Heart Rate Monitor
Bestseller No. 7
Garmin Elastic strap for Heart Rate Monitor replacement, Standard Packaging
- GARMIN REPLACEMENT STRAP FOR HEARTRATE MONITOR (ELASTIC)