We looked at all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
Bestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 2
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too
- Don’t worry about running out of juice
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years
Bestseller No. 3
Garmin Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor HRM-Tri Black
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
- wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback. Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming. Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- soft elastic strap provides a comfortable fit
- Once it’s paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time
- Worn Around Chest, Adjustable Sizing.
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
Bestseller No. 5
Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband- Optical Heart Rate Armband Monitor with Dual Band Radio...
- Not Orange Theory Compatible - Heart Rate Monitor Armband Featuring a Large and Small Black Strap. Bonus Pack Includes One Additional Free Orange Armband
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more. Not compatible with Orange Theory Fitness Centers.
- Works with all Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ enabled devices and equipment: watches, fitness equipment, smartphones, and tablets Breathable lightweight Armband - no need for a bulky chest strap
- Ip67 waterproof construction can be submerged up to 1 meter
- RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
Bestseller No. 6
Garmin Garmin HRM-Run
- HRM-Run provides 6 different rynning dynamics metrics: cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- The strap is comfortable and easily adjustable
- Real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form
Bestseller No. 7
Health-Made Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap,IPX8(30m) Waterproof HRM Fitness Tracker Heart Rate...
- 【New Technology】-- IPX8 level water-resistant (30m underwater).Professional and efficient heart rate monitor chest strap,perfect for sports and activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use,Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned via the apps on your smartphone or tablet
- 【 Multi Compatibility 】-- The Bluetooth heart rate monitor (HRM)compatible with mainstream fitness Apps and ANT+ watch(Work with Strava,ZWIFT,Garmin,etc).Compatibility allows to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as Compatible with Apple watch and more. works with iPhone 4S and later, and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and android 4.4 or later
- 【 2 In 1 Wireless Transmission 】-- Supports Working with Bluetooth-enabled and ANT+ devices simultaneously.Bluetooth and ANT+,Wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback. You can sync to the app on your smartphone that saves the data
- 【Save More Accurate Data 】-- More accurate than most fitness trackers as worn around the chest.as Once it’s paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time.The HR monitor itself doesn't count calories, but if you use it with the free app and input your body data, then you'll get a calories burned summary after each recorded workout
- 【Long Operating Time 】-- Use CR2032 coin cell battery to increase operating time(400-500hours).Some Apps does have audio feedback indicating what your heart rate is. As for which apps to use, that depends on what your needs are.With 2-year warranty for after-sale customer service. If any issues with our product, we will solve it within 24 hours or provide hassle-free new replacement & refund service