We looked at all the online reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
SaleBestseller No. 1
Garmin HRM-Tri Heart Rate Monitor
- COMPACT AND COMFORTABLE - HRM-Tri is the smallest and lightest heart rate monitor from Garmin. Designed with rounded edges and no exposed seams, the strap remains comfortable during extended hours of training.
- SWIM HEART RATE1 - Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible device at the end of the session. It also sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
- RUNNING DYNAMICS2 - Provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time when paired with a compatible device
- BATTERY LIFE - Lasts for 10 months (assuming 1 hour/day use) with user-replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Includes - HRM-Tri, manuals. Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
SaleBestseller No. 2
Garmin HRM-Dual Heart Rate Monitor
- HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable.
- Simply remove the heart rate module, and it's washable, too.
- Don't worry about running out of juice.
- The battery lasts for up to 3. 5 years.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Garmin Heart Rate Monitor, Triatletes
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Garmin's smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap. Soft rounded edges and covered seams
- Suitable for use when running, cycling, swimming
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to your compatible Garmin fitness device
SaleBestseller No. 4
Garmin Garmin HRM-Run
- HRM-Run provides 6 different rynning dynamics metrics: cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- The strap is comfortable and easily adjustable
- Real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form
SaleBestseller No. 5
Garmin Premium Heart Rate Monitor (Soft Strap)
- wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback. Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming. Operating Temperature: 23°F-122°F (-5°C-50°C)
- soft elastic strap provides a comfortable fit
- Once it's paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time
- Worn Around Chest, Adjustable Sizing.
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
Bestseller No. 6
Scosche Rhythm 24 Heart Rate Monitor Black
- HYPER-ACCURATE - Patented optical sensor technology for highly accurate monitoring and measurement. Green + Yellow Optical Sensors Provide superior measurement with all skin tones.
- WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY DEVICE - Great for use with smartphones, tablets, smart and sport watches, exercise equipment and many other devices that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ heart rate data.
- 24 HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Extended use rechargeable battery allows you to workout for up to 24 continuous hours.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Change HR zones and modes in the RhythmSync app. Modes include Heart Rate Only, Running (Cadence + Distance), Cycling (Cadence), Swimming, Heart Rate Variability (HRV).
- INTERCONNECTED ARMBAND DESIGN - The Rhythm24 has an updated quick-lock interconnected armband design to keep the Rhythm24 securely attached to your arm during intense workouts.
Bestseller No. 7
Garmin Replacement Soft Strap for Heart Rate Monitor
- A replacement elastic strap with electrodes for the Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- This soft elastic strap provides a comfortable fit for your heart rate monitor
- Replacement Elastic Strap With Electrodes For The Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- Soft Elastic Strap Provides A Comfortable Fit For Heart Rate Monitor