We went over all of the review sites and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Trail Running Shoes For Heavy Runners
SaleBestseller No. 1
Salomon mens Speedcross 5 Trail Running, Black/Black/Phantom, 10.5 US
- Trail running shoes: Featuring an aggressive grip, precise foothold, & protection, the Salomon Speedcross 5 is the ideal shoe for runners who want to conquer soft, technical trails.
- Get rough: Redesigned with deep, sharp lugs for an improved grip & a more dynamic upper for better fit & stability, the Speedcross 5 is the perfect shoe for trail runners who aren't afraid of wet & dirty terrain.
- Go the distance: Whether you love daily road running in your neighborhood, an escape to a local trail, or something more rugged, Salomon makes shoes that ensure you have a smooth ride on any & all terrain.
- Time to play: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes & gear for kids, men & women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event
- Since 1947 Salomon has used our passion for outdoor sports & innovation to create progressive gear. Our road & trail running shoes, hiking sneakers, boots, & water shoes help make any path your own.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Salomon Men's Speedcross 4 Trail Running, Black/Black/Black Metallic, 9.5
- Agressive Grip : Obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground
- Precise Foothold : Close to foot and comfortable feel
- Contragrip rubber sole; MIDSOLE HEIGHT : 30mm/20mm (10mm drop);WEIGHT: 310g
- Aggressive Grip : Obvious and penetrating traction on soft ground , minimalistic and strong lace for one pull tightening. Easy on, easy off
- EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
SaleBestseller No. 3
Salomon Women's Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoes, Black/Black/BLACK METALLIC, 8.5
- Aggressive Grip: The fourth generation of our legendary Speedcross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails
- Precise Foothold: Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of Sensifit with Quicklace, performance last shape and endoFit; For wet and dirty terrain trail
- OUTSOLE: Wet Traction Contagrip. Sockliner ; Molded eva, eva shaped footbed and ortholite; Features mid feather upper construction
- MISOLE: Molded EVA / Lightweight Muscle / injected EVA
- >2 RUNS PER WEEK
SaleBestseller No. 4
WHITIN Men's Trail Running Shoes Minimalist Barefoot 5 Five Fingers Wide Width Toe Box Gym Workout...
- A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax.
- Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling.
- True rubber sole provides great protection while still getting the ground feedback.
- Note, if between sizes, order next size down
SaleBestseller No. 5
ALTRA Men's AFM1953G Superior 4 Trail Running Shoe, Black - 11.5 D(M) US
- Ideal Uses: Trail running, trail racing
- Cushioning: Low
- Stack Height: 21mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. / 274 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort, Stability
Bestseller No. 6
ASICS Men's Gel Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe, (11.5 D(M) US, Castle Rock/Black/Green)
- Outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed traction lugs
- AHAR outsole rubber in critical high-wear areas
Bestseller No. 7
ASICS Men's GT-2000 7 Trail Running Shoes, 7.5M, Dark Grey/Black
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting - Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.