We went through the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Toy Phone For Toddlers
Bestseller No. 1
LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone, Scout
- Fun learning in a smart little phone! Sing along to songs about counting, explore more than 15 phone activities, and more! Appropriate for ages 18 months and up.
- Explore more than 15 phone activities as you pretend and play with your very own smart phone! Push the call button to trade calls and voicemails with your puppy pal Scout/Violet!
- Push the music button and sing along to songs about counting, phone manners, and more. Press any of the 10 number buttons to see an animated Scout/Violet count it out in a fun way.
- Fun animations and a counting song introduce numbers and counting 1 to 10, while more than 15 phone activities encourage imaginative play.
- Skills learned inlucde numbers, pretend play, and social skills. Children also learn conversational skills such as saying hello, how are you, nice to talk to you, and goodbye.
SaleBestseller No. 2
LeapFrog Chat Andcount Emoji Phone, Purple
- Have playful conversations with Violet and receive pretend phone calls and voicemail messages with this role-play smartphone built just for toddlers
- Explore and count numbers 0-10 with exciting animations by pressing the light-up number buttons
- Watch cute videos featuring violet by pressing the video button and add Emoji with sound effects just like popular social media sites
- Listen to two songs about counting and phone manners or a melody by pressing the music button
- Games include a guessing game to try and guess the objects and a number game that asks to match the number buttons with the number on the screen. Requires 3 AAA (batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use); intended for ages 18 months to 5 years
Bestseller No. 3
Veru Wellness Pretend Phones Cell Phone Toy Play Music Cell Phone Mobile Phone Learning English...
- Are you tired of denying your child's lingering desire to hold your beloved phone? now you don't have to! with this realistic-looking toy phone you can indulge your child's craving to get their hands on a shiny phone.
- his unassuming device is crafted to the exact dimensions of similar looking devices. Looks, however, are not the only features this toy boasts. The conveniently located on/off switch brings this device to life.
- The integrated Blue and Red LED lights illuminate the device's bezel creating a sense of wonderment for any child. The fixed icons function as interactive buttons that speak its corresponding, letters or images.
- Constructed of durable poly-carbonate, this toy can be dropped, thrown, or slobbered while keeping its functionality. Don't put your expensive phone at risk by putting it in the hands of your toddler. Satisfy your child's hankering for electronics and purchase this toy phone today
- an interactive way to mix fun and learning for young children great for helping your child to learn numbers 0 -9 Teaches your child shape recognition clearly speaks the names of different colors bezel illuminates when buttons are pressed lights and sounds for each button easy on/off control switch rechargeable via micro-usb port includes micro USB charging cable recommended for children ages 2+ this is a toy. It is not an actual phone product features includes fun and educational games that your
SaleBestseller No. 4
Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone
- Babies can sit & play or pull it along
- Fun ringing sounds & eyes that move up & down
- Dial introduces numbers 0 9
- Encourages early role play
- Get your baby chatting—and strolling—like a pro;
Bestseller No. 5
VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone, Blue
- Touch screen kids phone with 12 light-up pretend apps including pretend calendar, clock, and weather
- The 12 included apps respond to touch and light up; toggle between the app screen and the Music mode screen using the slide at the bottom of the pretend phone
- Home button saves your phone number so toddlers can pretend to call home; 15 melodies, different phrases and sing along songs keep kids engaged
- Educational kids toy introduces role-play and hand eye coordination for your children; songs help teach ABCs, 123s and first words
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; required 2 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
Bestseller No. 6
VTech Little Smartphone, Pink
- Pretend voicemail, music and phone buttons light up and a holographic image of a puppy and Kitty stimulate imaginations.
- Small-sized pretend phone is perfect for little hands.
- Large number and color buttons engage toddlers as they dial and learn.
- Includes two sing-along songs and eight melodies.
- Baby phone is designed for 6 month to 3 year olds and is not moisture proof; includes 2 AAA batteries and an automatic shut-off feature
SaleBestseller No. 7
Unliumited Cellular 5 Pack of Fake Cell Phone | Toy Phones for Kids | 1:1 Scale | Non-Working...
- PACK OF 5 DIFFERENT DUMMY MODELS - Pretend cell phones can be used as display store models, props for a play, theater or productions, or just as a fun toy for your kids. This pack of demo phones includes Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Verizon Casio, and other models. This multi-pack is also great for playgroups and day care centers.
- LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE THE REAL THING - These are non working cell phones that are scaled at 1:1. They look and feel like the real thing including pressable buttons, and glass screens. Please be aware that there are no sounds or lights, and these devices do not operate and cannot be used to replace broken parts. There are no working electronics in these mock phone models.
- TOY CELL PHONES FOR KIDS TO PLAY WITH - Kids will have a great time walking around with these fake cell phones that look real. Watch as they engage in pretend play, having conversations with grandparents, imaginary friends and just babbling for hours on end. The flip phones and sliding models are so much fun for kids to play with. Sometimes simple toys for kids are the ones that keep them entertained for the longest.
- DECOY CELL PHONE IN CASE OF MUGGING - Unfortunately our replica cell phones do not come with remote self-destruction capabilities. But if you are afraid of getting your iPhone stolen, carrying an old fake cell phone can be useful in case you get pickpocketed, held up or mugged. Also useful to leave in your dorm room or apartment in case anyone breaks in to steal your stuff.
- GREAT GAG GIFT, HALLOWEEN GIFT OR FUNNY PRANK TOY - Non-working phones make a funny gag gift and can be used to trick your friends and family. Give this Motorola Tablet as a gift to friends and watch their confusion unfold when they think it’s broken. These clone phones are fun for parties, Halloween or stocking stuffers.