We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Three Player Board Games
SaleBestseller No. 1
Legendary Games Ruckus Original, Fast Action Family Board Game for 2-5 Players, Model:LGIA2856
- For the whole family: acquiring sets may be easy; holding on to them is the hard Part. Ruckus is a fun family game recommended for ages 5 and up and for 2 to 5 players.
- Objective: this card game create a Ruckus as players compete to pick matching cards in order to form a set and aim to hold onto them while everyone is stealing cards as fast as they can.
- Playing the game: simply place a matching card from your hand to the top of another Player’s set, then slide it across the table and it’s now yours. First player to 77 points wins the game!
- Perfect gift: whether it’s for Christmas, a housewarming party, or just to visit the new neighbors this family fun card game will have them roaring! they’ll want to give one to their friends!
- Contents: the Ruckus original edition includes 72 Ruckus playing cards, a durable card tray, and easy to follow rules so that the whole family can learn how to play no matter the age!
SaleBestseller No. 2
Ok2Win 3UP 3DOWN Card Game | Best Fun Family Games for Kids, Teens, Adults | 2-6 Players/Deck ● Up...
- ⚡️ A FAST-PACED DISCARD GAME WITH A SURPRISING FINISH: Looking for a new card game for the whole family? Well, the original 3UP 3DOWN is PERFECT 👌 for kids, tweens, teens, adults, families, and friends who love family-friendly board games and card games (2-6 players/deck; ages 7+).
- 🏆 AWARD-WINNING FUN FOR EVERYONE: The goal in this family game is simply to get rid of your cards before your family and friends can. Pure fun for everyone from 7-year olds, all the way to the grandparents. If you can count to 10, you can play.
- 😮 THE SURPRISE is that three cards are not revealed until the very end - so you will need both strategy and luck | This innovative portable box of amusement is the perfect choice for parties, sleepovers, vacations, road trips, and summer camp. Have fun playing this exciting social card game everywhere! 🏖️
- ⌚️ EASY-TO-LEARN (3 minutes) AND QUICK-TO-PLAY (10 minutes) the best game for moms and dads that want their sons and daughters (and even neighbors and grandparents!) to spend some quality time together and laugh. 3UP 3DOWN helps everyone disconnect from electronics and build relationships. ✅ Gamers of all ages enjoy this quick, tabletop card game. Gets easily addictive with each player wanting to play again and again. Not just another quick play & forget card game that catches dust!
- ⭐️ PERFECT GIFT | Our discard game makes an awesome gift - the perfect stocking stuffer | For fun with more than 6 players, just add another deck. With two decks, this multiplayer party game can be enjoyed by up to 12 players! ● 3UP 3DOWN: “LET’S PLAY ANOTHER ROUND!
SaleBestseller No. 3
Thames & Kosmos Mercado A Family Board Game 2-4 Player | 30 Mins | Bidding | Highly Interactive
- High player interaction through bidding
- Family friendly
- High replay ability and modular board
SaleBestseller No. 4
Monopoly Speed Board Game, Play in Under 10 Minutes, Fast-Playing Board Game for Ages 8 and Up, Game...
- PLAY IN UNDER 10 MINUTES: In the mood to play the Monopoly game but don't have a lot of time? Players can actually finish the Monopoly Speed board game in less than 10 minutes
- PLAY IN TIMED ROUNDS: This quick-playing Monopoly board game is played in rounds. The timer counts down each round's buying stage and trading stage
- EVERYONE BUYS AT ONCE: No need to wait your turn! Each player has a token and matching die. During the buying stages, everyone rolls and buys at the same time
- SUPER FAST TRADING: Chance cards help players wheel and deal during each trading stage. Get bonuses at the end of the game with Community Chest cards
- FUN FAMILY GAME: When you have the need for speed, play the Monopoly Speed board game! What a great way to bring family and friends together even when pressed for time
SaleBestseller No. 5
Jax Sequence - Original Sequence Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a Sequence
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
SaleBestseller No. 6
Dungeon Mayhem | Dungeons & Dragons Card Game | 2–4 Players, 120 Cards
- Easy-to-learn card game for 2–4 players.
- Party game for friends and family, ages 8+.
- Games are fast, 5–10 minutes.
- Each player chooses one of four iconic Dungeons & Dragons classes: Paladin, Wizard, Barbarian, or Rogue.
- Use wild combos and mighty powers to smash and bash in this lighthearted free-for-all.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Imhotep Builder of Egypt | Family Board Game by Kosmos | 2-4 Players | Ages 10+ | Toy of The Year...
- By Phil walker-harding, designer of sushi go, small world, Archaeology the card game and cacao
- 2016 Spiel des Jahres nominee
- A strategy game for 2-4 players
- Recommended for ages 10+
- 40 minute estimated play time