We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Three Player Board Games
Bestseller No. 1
Chutes and Ladders Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- Appropriate for children ages 4-7.
SaleBestseller No. 2
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored Game
- It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it in five seconds without getting tongue-tied and flustered?!
- You gotta dig into the Smutty corner of your mind, while everyone's staring at you and waiting to hear what you use your tongue for!
- Fight through the laughter and just spit it out!
- The twisted timer adds fun sound to the game; just don't let its awesomeness distract you from winning!
- For 3 or more players ages 17+ (because it's Uncensored!); and you get 150 2-sided cards and the twisted timer
SaleBestseller No. 3
Deluxe 221B Baker Street Board Game - 200 Intriguing Adventures 2-6 Players
- Contents include: 1 Die, 1 Game Board, 6 Tokens, 8 Scotland Yard Cards, 8 Skeleton Key Cards, 200 Case Cards, Rules, Clues, & Solutions Booklets, Solution Checklist Pad.
- For 2 or more players.
- Ages 14 and up.
- Made in China.
Bestseller No. 4
Husaria Wooden Three Person Player Chess, 11 Inches
- This uniquely interesting variant of chess accommodates 3 players while preserving the most significant attributes of traditional chess that make it one of the greatest board games of all time
- The folding, hexagonal chessboard is handcrafted from beech and birch; its compact size and shape when folded and clasped closed make it very portable and extremely easy to bring on trips; when open, the board measures 12.7 x 10.9 x 0.9 inches (32.3 x 27.6 x 2.2 centimeters)
- The felt bottom chessmen are made from hornbeam and beech; the king measures 2 inches (5 centimeters); the queen measures 1.6 inches (4 centimeters); the pawn measures 1.3 inches (3.2 centimeters)
- The folding board has three felt-lined compartments for the convenient storage of chessmen
- Playing instructions are included; handcrafted in Poland
Bestseller No. 5
Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their basket. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don't even realize they're practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
Bestseller No. 6
Cribbage - Traditional Wooden Board Game, Classic 3-Track Layout & Plastic Pegs with Free Deck of...
- TRADITIONAL WOODEN CRIBBAGE: A fun, brain-teasing game using playing cards, a wooden board and plastic pegs. Pick from red, blue, and green and start playing!
- HOW TO WIN: Be the first player to get 121 points and move a peg to the finish line!
- FAMILY-FUN SIZE: Designed for 2-4 players ages 8 and up, great for family fun and exciting game nights with friends
- CARD DECK INCLUDED: Includes a free standard deck of playing cards and instructions
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The back of the wooden board features a handy plastic storage compartment for pegs, making it easy to take the game on the road or storing it until next time!
Bestseller No. 7
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon...
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions