We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Tennis String For Power And Spin
Bestseller No. 1
Luxilon ALU Power Spin 127 Tennis Racquet String
- Pentagon shaped version of the number 1 string on tour
- Shape provides more "bite" and added spin
- Luxilon proprietary poly-ether-ether material
- Excellent choice for use in hybrid as main string
Bestseller No. 2
Luxilon ALU Power Fluoro 123 Tennis Racquet String
- Softer version of ALU Power for added comfort and playability
- Classic mix of poly-ether and aluminum, now with fluorocarbon for softened feel
- Thinner gauge for increased bite and touch
- Each set individually numbered for quality assurance
- Completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture
Bestseller No. 3
Wilson Duo Power Alu P 125 & NXT P 16 Tennis String, Natural, 16 Gauge
- Blend of NXT Power (16/1. 30) & ALU Power (17/1. 25)
- Ultimate power
- Reduce tension on ALU Power at least 10% for ideal playability
- Sport type: Tennis
SaleBestseller No. 4
Luxilon Alu Power 130 Rough Tennis String
- Rougher version of ALU Power for enhanced spin potential
- Dented, textured surface provides more string flex
- Features same poly-ether-ether and aluminum formulation as ALU Power
- Often used as hybrid with natural gut string
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
Luxilon ALU Power, Feel, Rough, Soft, Spin, Tennis String Set (ALU Power Soft [1 Set])
- ALU Power 125 is the top string on tour for a reason - the aluminum present in the string enhances playability to go along with impressive power and control. Its uniqe poly-ether-ether composition exceeds all quality standards for near-zero string variance. Completely impervious to atmospheric conditions such as moisture, ALU Power delivers unrivaled consistent performance. Top string on Pro Tour - used by roughly 60% of Top 100 Tour players. Superior power, control and spin potential.
- ALU Power Feel provides an excellent balance of power and ball control. This silver string features a thinner gauge that gives players a better feel for the ball and more bite on their strokes. This softer version of ALU Power makes a statement for excellent comfort and playability. Softer version of ALU Power for added comfort and playability. Thinner gauge augments bite, touch and feel. Surface denting increases flex
- ALU Power 125 Rough uses a textured surface to generate additional spin - ideal for baseliners looking to create power and spin with fast, full swings. Its dented surface also provides more string flex, which in turn delivers a slightly softer and more forgiving feel. Roger Federer uses this string as a hybrid with natural gut. Rougher version of ALU Power for enhanced spin potential. Dented, textured surface provides more string flex. Features same poly-ether-ether and aluminum formulation
- ALU Power Soft is widely appealing because its soft texture increases arm comfort without sacrificing any of the playability or control in ALU strings. Intermediate and advanced players who like to hit big can discover a nice balance of precision and comfort in this softer string. Softer version of ALU Power for amplified comfort and playability. Nearly 10% softer than ALU Power 125. Appeals to wider variety of players due to excellent playability
- ALU Power 127 Spin is perfect for baseliners looking to add spin and control to their game. This string is the shaped version of ALU Power, maintaining its incredible precision and feel characteristics. Many players use this string as a hybrid, pairing it with a softer, powerful string in the crosses. Pentagonal shape digs into ball for greater spin potential. Commonly paired with softer, more powerful string in a hybrid. Same poly-ether-ether and aluminum formula as ALU Power
Bestseller No. 7
Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip Size) Strung with Orange Synthetic Gut Racket...
- WILSON BURN 100LS v4 TENNIS RACQUET - Lightweight and powerful, this racket rocks a matte black and silver design with a string pattern engineered with Spin Effect Technology to provide additional spin that helps control your blistering shots from the baseline.
- SPIN EFFECT TECHNOLOGY: Using fewer cross strings than main strings, this technology allows the main strings to deflect more for maximum snapback. The result is massive spin punctuated by balls that dive very sharply. This is the first racquet system that increases ball RPM without players needing to radically change their swing speed.
- COMPOSITION - Made with Carbon Fiber Graphite, the Burn 100LS will feel smooth and powerful with every groundstroke and net shot.
- TENNIS RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS - Head Size: 100 in²/645.16 cm²; Length: 27 in/68.5cm; Strung Weight: 10.5oz/318g; Balance: 13.1in/33.27cm/3 pts HL; Swingweight: 314; Stiffness: 71; Beam Width: 23.5mm; Composition: Carbon fiber graphite; Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance; String Pattern: 18 Mains/16 Crosses; String Tension: 50-60 pounds.
- FREE STRINGING: This racket comes strung with your choice of ONE (1) complimentary string color, in a 16 gauge synthetic gut, at mid-tension at no extra charge. Who loves you? We do!