We looked at the reviews online and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Tactical Folding Knife 2015
Bestseller No. 1
Buck Knives 0095BKSTP TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding Knife with M.O.L.L.E Compatible Sheath
- RAZOR SHARP, CORROSION RESISTANT - 3 1/2" Modified tanto blade with Zirblast finish holds up to piercing, scraping, and prying tough materials. The 154CM steel provides excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance
- STURDY, VERSATILE - The blade includes a notch for bending wire, and a thumb stud for smooth one hand opening. A hex tool is incorporated into the handle for added versatility. 5" Closed Length, 8.6 oz.; Carry Weight 10.9 oz.
- SAFE NON-SLIP HANDLE - Destruction proof textured G-10 handle with finger groove provides a sure grip.
- M.O.L.L.E. COMPATIBLE SHEATH - Includes a heavy-duty polyester MOLLE compatible sheath. The integrated lanyard hole and reversible stainless steel tip-up carry clip provides additional carry options
- MADE IN THE USA - FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA
SaleBestseller No. 3
Kershaw Clash Folding Knife (1605) with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Stainless Steel with Reversible...
- Ideal EDC, easy folding pocket knife and essential for everyday tasks—survival tool, precision cutting for detailed projects, cutting boxes, self-defense, home protection or the perfect gift
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening provides a quick and safe open with an easy pull of the flipper
- Ambidextrous flipper and reversible clip allow all users to easily open the Clash one-handed
- Locking liner ensures the blade stays securely open during use
- General all-purpose use for daily home needs, hunting, fishing, farming, climbing, camping, hiking, ranching or first responders
SaleBestseller No. 4
Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife, Serrated Edge [31-000752]
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade
- Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumbstud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Nylon sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
Bestseller No. 5
CRKT Foresight EDC Folding Pocket Knife: Urban Tactical Everyday Carry, Black Blade, IKBS Ball...
- IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System
- Black Titanium Nitride Finish
- Grooved Aluminum Handle for Exceptional Grip
- Designed by Ken Onion in Kaneohe, Hawaii
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
Bestseller No. 6
Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife - Black G-10 Handle with PlainEdge, Full-Flat Grind, 8Cr13MoV Steel...
- TENACIOUS - This admirable quality is vividly reflected in this knife, a mid-sized folding knife packed with both performance and value. It's leaf-shaped blade is full-flat ground from 8Cr13MoV stainless Steel and has a Trademark Round Hole.
- G-10 HANDLE - An epoxy filled woven glass fiber that is rigid, non-slip, and impervious to temperature changes and chemicals.
- LINERLOCK - Developed by custom knifemaker Michael Walker, it can be opened and closed with one hand without changing hand positions.
- FULL-FLAT GRIND - This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the spine all the way to the cutting edge. This grind reduces drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Closed Length (Inches): 4.38, Overall Length (Inches): 7.77, Blade Length (Inches):3.39, Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Grind: Full-Flat
SaleBestseller No. 7
Gerber Paraframe II Knife, Tanto Point, Black [31-001734]
- 3.5 inch partially serrated tanto blade
- Black titanium nitride coating for excellent corrosion resistance
- Frame lock safety function
- Pocket clip for convenient everyday carry
- Dual thumbstuds for easy one-handed opening