We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Survival Water Filtration System
SaleBestseller No. 1
Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of micro plastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
Bestseller No. 2
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials
SaleBestseller No. 3
Katadyn Vario Water Filter, Dual Technology Microfilter for Personal or Small Group Camping,...
- Dual pumping modes
- Removes particles
- Activated Carbon reduces chemicals
- Suitable for backpacking
- Glass fiber filter
Bestseller No. 4
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
Bestseller No. 5
LifeStraw Family 1.0 Portable Gravity Powered Water Purifier for Emergency Preparedness and Camping
- Award-winning LifeStraw Family is used by over 13,200,000 people worldwide
- Surpasses EPA standards for water purifiers: removes 99.99% viruses, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoan cysts to 0.02 microns
- Purifies 18,000 liters/4755 gallons WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; Clean drinking water for a family of four for 3 years
- Gravity filter - pour water in the top and clean water comes out the bottom; Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Flow rate of 9 -12 liters per hour
Bestseller No. 6
Survivor Filter PRO – Virus and Heavy Metal Tested 0.01 Micron Water Filter for Camping, Hiking...
- BEST INDEPENDENTLY TESTED FILTRATION LEVEL ON THE MARKET: Tested at Multiple USA labs to show Log 5 Removal 99.999% of Protozoa (Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Parasites) Log 5 Removal 99.999% of tested VIRUS (Phi X-174), STAPH and BACTERIA. 99.5% Mercury and 93% Lead Removal which Matches or Exceeds Most Home Systems. Just Ask us for Copies of our Tests!.
- TRIPLE FILTRATION TO 0.01 MICRONS TO REMOVE VIRUS, BACTERIA, PARASITES and REDUCE MOST HEAVY METALS, TASTE and CHEMICALS: thanks to Dual Hollow Fiber Membrane (Ultra Filters) and Carbon Filtration - 20 times more efficient than the competition at 0.2 microns and none of the Competition Comes Close with Our Heavy Metal Removal. PLUS - SURVIVOR FILTER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY: if you don't love your Survivor Filter PRO, simply return it and we will refund 100% of your purchase.
- SUPER FAST FLOW RATE OF 500 ml. (17 OZ) PER MINUTE: can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into attached cup, OR pumped into any portable hydration pack. Perfect for filtering large jugs of water for the whole family!
- BUILT OF QUALITY MATERIALS: Shell is ABS Material (Same Material Used on Car Bumpers), Polysulfone Medical Grade Ultra Filter (Same Material Used in Visors of Apollo Astronauts), Food Grade Activated Carbon and Handle Contains Steel Bar Inside for Extra Support. BPA Free, Comes with all internal filters and tubing, detachable Drinking Cup, Travel Bag, Detailed instructions and How to Use Manual.
- SURVIVOR FILTER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY: if you don't love your Survivor Filter PRO, simply return it and we will refund 100% of your purchase. For a Limited Time, get our new 2 Pack Hard Sided Water Bottles for 50% off with Purchase of the PRO when you add Both to Cart Amazon will apply the Discount on Checkout!
Bestseller No. 7
Outback Plus (OB-25NF) Emergency Water Filtration System, Large Gravity Powered Bucket Filter, 6-12...
- Removes Viruses, Bacteria, and Cysts, Including E. Coli and Giardia
- No Electricity. No Pumping. Simple Setup
- Perfect for Emergency or Disaster Preparedness
- Produces 6-12 Gallons Per Day; Filters Good for Up To 1,800 Gallons of Water
- Proven Record - Used by Disaster Relief Organizations for 25+ Years