We went through the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Step Aerobic Dvd
Bestseller No. 1
Step Hero DVD | Step Aerobics Made Easy for Beginners | with Master Instructor Jenny Ford | Cardio...
- ✔️IMAGINE YOURSELF LOOKING GOOD AND FEELING GOOD BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSCIALLY
- ✔️LOW IMPACT HIGH INTENSITY WORKOUT
- ✔️100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- ✔️ THE MOST EASY TO FOLLOW STEP AEROBIC INSTRUCTION EVER MADE
- ✔️BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET - Six complete workouts
Bestseller No. 2
Cathe Friedrich STS Shock Cardio Athletic Step Aerobics Workout DVD
- Cathe's Athletic Step is an advanced, all step aerobics workout that will keep you jumping and pumping with both new and energizing choreography
- Only a step is needed for this step aerobics workout
- Step aerobics makes fitness fun again!
- Be prepared to power up, straddle down, jump forward and shuffle around. There's lots of exercise variety for everyone!
- While there is no dancy footwork here, you will surely be challenged by scrambling new moves with some familiar moves and making them feel totally different
Bestseller No. 3
Step Aerobics Keep Moving
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Paul Eugene (Actor)
- Paul Eugene (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Bestseller No. 4
Cathe Friedrich's Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD
- This DVD targets the beginner/intermediate exerciser
- Basic Step is a 35 minute basic step routine that will hold the interest and truly challenge the beginner stepper for many workouts to come.
- Basic Step Format: Warm- up 7 min., step combo one 9 min., step combo two 11 min.. , Stretch 3 min., Total = 30 min
- Body Fusion: It is approximately a 50 minute workout which is formatted as follows: Warm up Step combo #1 Weight segment #1 Step Combo #2 Weight Segment #2 Step Combo #3 Weight Segment #3 Stretch
- Body Fusion format: warm up 6min, step combo one 8 min., weight segment one 4 min., step combo two 10 min., weight segment two 4 min., step combo three 9 min., weight segment three 6 min., Stretch 3 min., Total = 50 min.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Kathy Smith Timeless: Step Aerobics Workout
- Factory sealed DVD
- Kathy Smith (Actor)
- Kathy Smith (Director)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Bestseller No. 6
Cathe Friedrich The Classics Vol 1 Step Workout Aerobics DVD (three workouts on one disc)
- This step aerobics DVD contains three "classic" Cathe aerobic step workouts on one DVD
- Step Jam DVD Format: Warm-Up - 8 min. Step Aerobics - 47 min. Cool Down - 5 min
- Step Heat DVD Format:Warm-Up - 7 min. Step Aerobics - 35 min. Cool Down - 7 min. Abs - 7min. Stretch - 3 min.
- Step Max DVD Format: Warm Up - 9 min. Step Aerobics - 40 min. Step/Cool Down - 7 min.
- Cathe's advanced step aerobic DVDs are challenging, but also a lot of fun to learn and do.
Bestseller No. 7
Cathe Friedrich's Rhythmic Step + Interval Max & MIC DVD
- This DVD contains three cardio workouts, including CatheÃs Rhythmic Step, Interval Max and Maximum Intensity Cardio on one DVD.
- As with all of our DVDs, you can easily program your DVD player to choose only the sections of each workout that you want to do [Time breakdown located below under "product description]
- Rhythmic Step is a refreshingly advanced, all-step workout, is loaded with interesting and unique choreography that will keep you motivated from start to finish.
- Interval Max: No tricky choreography in this video. Just all-out-intense intervals. IntervalMax is a 60 minute tape based on the interval training concept.
- Maximum Intensity Cardio is a 70 minute advanced aerobic/step workout with the emphasis on aerobics and endurance. The first half of this video will challenge your cardiovascular system with a super charged high/low impact routine. The intensity of the hi/low starts out with moderate moves that rapidly get more intense.