We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Squash Racket For Beginners
Bestseller No. 1
SquashGalaxy Intro 5000 Squash Racquet Series (Beginner Frame, Amazing Value!!) (Gray)
- Head: 500 sq. cm.
- String pattern: 16 in. x 18
- Made from alloy
- Great racquet for the introductory squash player, or Club/Insitution
Bestseller No. 2
DUNLOP Beginner Squash Racquet Set (Includes 2 Racquets, 2 Eyeguards, 1 Ball, Cover) (Beginner)
- 2-Dunlop Hyper Lite Ti Racquets
Bestseller No. 3
HEAD Spark Team Pack - Beginners Pre-Strung Squash Racquet Set w/ Goggles & Two Balls
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era by revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis. HEAD offers nothing but the best squash equipment on the market.
- POWERFUL STARTER: This head light starter's racquet offers added power from the stiffness provided by HEAD's Nano Titanium Technology.
- THE COMPLETE SET: This beginner's squash set has everything you need to get started: a quality entry level racquet, protective eyewear, and two balls.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The Spark is one of the heaviest racquets we offer, providing increased stability & control for beginning players.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 205 g / 7.2 oz, Head Size : 485 cm / 75in, Grip Size: 4, Length: 685mm.
Bestseller No. 4
HEAD Nano Ti 110 Squash Racquet (Various Options)
- HEAD Nano Ti 110 Squash Racket
- One Size
SaleBestseller No. 5
Wilson Junior US Open Tennis Racquet, 23-Inch
- Aluminum RACquet
- Approved for tennis players 10 and under ages : youth 7 to 8
- Strung rACquet without a cover
Bestseller No. 6
HEAD Micro Gel 145 Squash Racquet (Strung)
- Beam: 20 mm
- Head size: 500 cm²
- Weight: 145 g
- Balance: 335 mm
- Gripsize: 1
Bestseller No. 7
HEAD i110 Squash Racquet, 110g
- Head i.110 - Squash Racket