We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Sports Watches For Men
Bestseller No. 1
Mens Digital Sports Watch LED Screen Large Face Military Watches for Men Waterproof Casual Luminous...
- Digital watch:Fashionable sporty dial design, military style outlook. Large Dial and numbers with light, show time clear in the dark.Use import EL Lamp,Press"LIGHT"button to see the time clearly in the light, easy to read.
- Mens watch:Appeals to mens, especially to those who like doing sports, shock resistant, stop watch, military 24H time mode, and LED back light functions make it perfect for all kind of sport and daily use
- Shock Resistant, perfect for both outdoor and indoor sports, such as running, climbing,fishing, ect
- Multifunction Watch:Auto Date,Alarm,Water Resistant,LED display,Shock Resistant,Stop Watch,Back Light
- Waterproof: 164 Ft / 50 M water resist, Please DONOT press any buttons underwater, and in case of damaging waterproof ring,please keep it away from steam and hot water.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Timex Men's T5E901 Ironman Classic 30 Gray/Black Resin Strap Watch
- Adjustable black 16 millimeter resin strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 100-hour chronograph with 30-lap memory; 24-hour countdown timer. On-screen prompts make setting easy forward or backward setting
- 3 daily, weekday or weekend alarms; 24-hour military time mode; 3 time zones; Day, date and month calendar
- Gray and black 38 millimeter resin case with acrylic lens; Gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Bestseller No. 3
NCAA March Madness Live
- Watch Live NCAA Tournament basketball games across TBS, TNT, and truTV.
- 3-Hour Free Preview - Log in with your TV provider after the free 3-hour preview ends to continue watching.
- Bracket Challenge on the Big Screen - Follow along with your bracket.
- English (Publication Language)
SaleBestseller No. 4
Casio DW9052-1BCG G Shock-200M (Model
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant; Size of case : 48.5×43×14.7mm
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow, Mineral Crystal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Alarm, Auto-repeat function
- Daily Alarm, Hourly time signal, 12/24 Hour Formats, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- Battery: 2 years on CR2016, Module 1659
SaleBestseller No. 5
The Professor in the Cage: Why Men Fight and Why We Like to Watch
- Penguin Group USA
- Gottschall, Jonathan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 304 Pages - 03/15/2016 (Publication Date) - Penguin Books (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 6
Casio Men's Tough (Solar Powered) Japanese-Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 28 (Model:...
- Tough Solar Power, 100M Water Resistant, LED Light with Afterglow, Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time, Multi-lingual Day of Week display (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- 5 Daily Alarms, Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second digital stopwatch, 2 Countdown Timers, Full Auto Calendar, 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Power Indicator, Power Saving Function,
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
Bestseller No. 7
Fossil Men's Machine Chrono Quartz Silicone Chronograph Watch, Color: Black (Model: FS4487IE)
- Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Bringing new life into the watch and leathers industry by making quality, fashionable accessories that are both fun and accessible.
- The ultimate masculine accessory, our Machine watch is oversized, rugged, and immediately eye-catching thanks to its knurled top ring.
- Case size: 45MM; Band size: 24MM; Quartz/Chrono movement; hardened minderal crystal lens; imported
- Attachment Material/Color: Silicone/Black; Closure type: Strap Buckle; Interchangeable with all Fossil 24MM bands
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling