We took a look all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Solo Rpg Board Games
SaleBestseller No. 1
Roll Player Board Game
- For 1-4 players
- 60 minute playing time
- Mighty heroes don't just appear out of thin air -- you must create them!
SaleBestseller No. 2
Roll Player: Monsters and Minions Expansion
- 60-120 Minutes Playing Time
SaleBestseller No. 3
Ariah Studios Deck Box Dungeons Board Game
- Fantasy themed dungeon crawler with a companion app that fits in a deck box.
- Each player builds their adventurer by selecting a character card, equipment card, and special abilities card. Builds can range from a standard stealthy rogue with daggers, to a mage that wields a greatsword.
- Players must work together to slay monsters, complete encounters, and achieve the goal of their quest. Each quest has a different goal, from escorting a priest to complete a ritual to killing a giant troll that has been terrorizing a nearby town.
- Includes a free iOS/Android app that streamlines setup/gameplay and adds replayability
- 1 to 2 players. Increase player count to 4 players by combining two copies
Bestseller No. 4
GreenBrier Games FL31GNE Greenbrier Games Folklore: The Affliction Core Game 2E Games, Multi-Colored
- A cooperative or solo campaign requiring no game master.
- Six stories with multiple paths and endings - over 13 hours of replayable story content!progression paths.Discover over a 100 unique items, equipment, and ancient artifacts to aid in your Quest.Unlock abilities, Prayers, and rituals for defeating challenges both in and out of combat.
- Customize your character with an archetype, focus, and Branching
SaleBestseller No. 5
Call to Adventure
- Create your ultimate fantasy hero and tell their story by facing challenges and crafting your Destiny!
- Contains over fully illustrated 150 cards and 24 custom runes.
- From the makers of the hit game, boss Monster.
Bestseller No. 6
Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls: Tarot Card Game
- Lowes, Matthew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 152 Pages - 06/22/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 7
Planetoid Board Game - The Solo/Competitive Space Mining Strategy Board Game of Memory and Set...
- PLANETOID is a 1-4 player strategy board game of memory and set collection that plays in 30 minutes for ages 8 and up. Use your abilities to find the best resources, but be careful what you leave behind. Each time you drill you will expose the surrounding resources that will be left for other players. You can use your scanner to learn about areas before you drill.
- Each resource tile has a point value and the rarest resources are worth the most points.
- Shipping specific sets of resources will earn you bonuses, and in the end, those who cleared the most out of the way will receive a modest reward. The player with the most points wins.
- The ADVANCED MODE adds upgrades to your ship, secret bonuses and uses an action point system to allow for more strategic turns.
- In the SOLO MODE you must race resource hungry aliens to collect valuable resources before the aliens consume the Planetoid or destroy your ship.