We went over the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Solo Board Games 2015
Bestseller No. 1
OMG We're in a Horror Movie!
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Brendan McGowan, Shanna Malcolm, Liz Fenning (Actors)
- Ajala Bandele (Director) - Ajala Bandele (Writer) - Ajala Bandele (Producer)
- (Playback Language)
Bestseller No. 2
Onitama Board Game
- 2 minutes to learn, 10 minutes to play, a lifetime to master
- Second game in the dice tower essentials Line of games approved by Tom Vasel
- A game of elegance and simplicity
Bestseller No. 3
Tiny Epic Galaxies
- Tiny Epic Galaxies is a fun strategy space exploration game perfect for 1 to 5 players that is easy to learn and is popular with adults, kids, teens, families, and everyone
- 2015 Award Winning Solo Game of the Year by BoardGameGeek Play against a rogue galaxy and hone your cognitive and strategic skills with family time away from a screen
- The Tiny Epic Series is one of the best small box board game collections that captures an epic game experience in under an hour
- Gamelyn Games takes pride in offering the highest quality components with beautiful artwork and gorgeous graphic design
- Tiny Epic Galaxies is a dice-driven, empire-building game about planet acquisition, resource management, with an intense race to 21 points
SaleBestseller No. 4
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages...
- STRATEGY GAME: Build your tracks across the United States in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic North American cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points
- FUN ADVENTURE GAME: Ticket to Ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions (Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play)
- MULTIPLE WAYS OF SCORING POINTS: Players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway
- FAST AND EASY TO LEARN: With elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. PLAY WITH ALEXA: Using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa
SaleBestseller No. 5
Wingspan Board Game - A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards
- Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres (Conniseur's Game of the Year)
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 40-70 minutes
Bestseller No. 6
- Classic Scrabble game has the letter tiles and game guide for a wordy showdown
- Store the tiles In the drawstring bag
- Every letter counts in Scrabble
- Includes 1 game board, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
- Includes 1 gameboard, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
Bestseller No. 7
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games -...
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty!