We went through the reviews online and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Slow Release Lawn Fertilizer
Bestseller No. 1
SaleBestseller No. 2
Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food Northern (15,000 sq. ft.)
- Feeds and strengthens to help protect against future problems
- Builds strong, deep roots
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn
- Formulated with Scotts exclusive All-in-One Particle technology for even greening and feeding
- Apply to any grass type
Bestseller No. 3
The Andersons PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 5,000 sq.ft.
- Super fine particles which give you TWICE the number of particles per square foot. More particles, better and more even distribution.
- Lower nitrogen strength allows you to apply more particles per square foot.
- Slow release and feeds for up to 8 weeks.
- Humic DG (humic and fulvic acid) which helps enrich your soil and allows plants to process nutrients better.
- Not sold in California and South Dakota.
Bestseller No. 4
Maximum Green & Growth- High Nitrogen 28-0-0 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Spring &...
- 28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food Nutritional Supplement: High Nitrogen Formula. Use to stimulate Green & Growth or to treat nutrient deficiency.
- The Power of Quick Release and Slow Release Nitrogen: 70% quick release nitrogen to stimulate quick green and growth while 30% slow release nitrogen keeps your lawn feed in between applications.
- Contains High Quality Feed Grade Compounds: Nourish your lawn to health with liquid nutrients. Designed to be quickly & easily applied.
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Florida Palmetto, Bahia, Fescue, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass
- Just like the human body your lawn needs essential vitamins and nutrients to survive and maintain health. Read in Description Sign of Symptoms of Nitrogen Deficiency.
Bestseller No. 5
Scotts Turf Builder SummerGuard Lawn Food with Insect Control, 5,000 sq. ft.
- Feeds and strengthens your lawn against heat and drought
- Kills and protects against listed bugs
- Won't burn lawn—guaranteed
- Your lawn will begin to wilt when water is needed. Take advantage of nature's sprinkler and rely on the rain to water your lawn.
- A healthy lawn can clean the air, produce oxygen, prevent runoff and reduce soil erosion
SaleBestseller No. 6
SaleBestseller No. 7