We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Single Player Board Games 2016
SaleBestseller No. 1
The Thing [Collector's Edition] [Blu-ray]
- Kurt Russell, Keith David, Richard Dysart (Actors)
- John Carpenter (Director)
- German, English (Subtitles)
- Audience Rating: R (Restricted)
SaleBestseller No. 2
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game - An Engine-Building, Area Control for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+
- It is a time of unrest in 1920s Europa. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries
- Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, working the land, and exploring the mysterious factory, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920+ Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork
- For 1-5 players
- Plays in 90-120 minutes
Bestseller No. 3
Mario Party 10 Selects (Nintendo Wii U)
- Grab the GamePad and play as Bowser for the first time in the series. In Bowser Party minigames, one player gets to be the fire-breathing Bowser as he tries to burn, bonk, or blast other players away. Up to four players use Wii Remote controllers to cooperate and survive as they confront the Bowser player, who is using the Wii U GamePad. It's four against one, and being a party pooper has never been so much fun!
- Control Bowser in a variety of ways with the Wii U GamePad. In Bowser's Bad Breath, for example, the Bowser player moves the GamePad around to aim and shoot fireballs at the other players while they attempt to dodge them Colours and textures pop off the screen as the Mario Party series leaps into high definition for the first time
- Enjoy new minigames in classic Mario Party style with up to four players Compatible with the Nintendo Wii U
Bestseller No. 4
...I should have known that! Trivia Game
- ...I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know
- Age: 14+ / Players 2+
- Package Dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H
- Country of origin : Poland
Bestseller No. 5
GIGAMIC Katamino - Puzzle Game for one player (GZKC)
- KATAMINO 3D BLOCK PUZZLE - It's not just one puzzle, it's 500 puzzles with thousands of solutions! It's also a game so popular it's played on TV in Europe.
- A COLORFUL CHALLENGE - Winner of multiple awards worldwide, the Katamino puzzle builds spatial observation skills, sharpens logical thinking and teaches basic properties of 2-D and 3-D modeling. Plus, it looks cool on your table!
- GREAT RAINY DAY ACTIVITY - Attractive puzzle makes an awesome indoor family fun or teambuilding activity. Assembling puzzles can also help with cognitive development, such as problem solving and hand-eye coordination.
- DURABLE WOOD CONSTRUCTION - Awesome set includes playing board, movable space bar, and 12 playing pieces. Board measures 12 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H.
- UNIQUE GIFT - Not your average puzzle, Katamino makes a great birthday or holiday present for adults and children ages 6 and up.
Bestseller No. 6
Hunt A Killer Death at The Dive Bar, Immersive Murder Mystery Game -Take on the Unsolved Case as an...
- THE WORLD’S No.1 MURDER MYSTERY COMPANY – Hunt A Killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world. They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in one sitting.
- An authentic and immersive investigation. You’ll feel like you are solving a real-life murder mystery.
- Decode ciphers, piece together clues, consider all the evidence and solve the crime. It’s like an escape room delivered right to your door.
- A great option for date night, game night, teaming up with friends and family, or just playing on your own.
- For 1-5 players. 45-60 minute playing time. Ages 14 plus
SaleBestseller No. 7
Splendor Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy...
- Splendor is a game of chip-collecting and card development. Players are merchants trying to buy gem mines, means of transportation, shops—all in order to acquire the most points.
- Recommended age 10 and up
- Number of players: 2 to 4
- Game time: 30 minutes
- Includes: 40 gems 'poker style' weighted tokens: 7 × 5 Colors (green, blue, red, White, black) + 5 Jokers (yellow)/ 90 development cards (63.5×88 millimeter): 40 level 1, 30 level 2, 20 level 3 / 10 noble tiles (60×60 millimeter)