We went over the reviews online and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Shoes To Lift Weights In
Bestseller No. 1
Mendez™ Premium Height Increase Insole - Advanced Comfort and Ergonomics, Shoe Lifts for Men &...
- ★MENDEZ PROPRIETARY DESIGN: We specialize in premium, ergonomically designed height insoles that maximize comfort. After a week of wear, you'll forget they're there.
- ★LAYERS OF COMFORT: Our insoles are crafted with dual-density foams. The unique process provides ultra soft cushioning for all-day comfort and a strong foundation to maintain stability and insole height. We suggest starting with the base insole (1") and adding the stacker as you grow accustomed to your new height.
- ★INTELLIGENT ¾ LENGTH: Our low-profile design occupies less room in your shoe compared to full length height insoles, providing compatibility with a wide range of shoe styles. Mendez recommends using with mid and high top shoes. Fit varies for low tops depending on foot width and heel height.
- ★LIGHT WEIGHT: Crafted with high density PU foam, a strong yet lightweight material, our insole weighs less than a deck of cards (50g), keeping your feet light and you agile.
- ★IT’S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND that your feet may need to adjust to height insoles over a period of a couple weeks. If you stack or overuse them immediately, it may cause foot pain. Most users find that if they slowly ease their way into height insoles, they achieve the best results. Other differences from regular insoles may include: Minor reduced stability, your heel sits higher in your shoe, shoe tightness (can be fixed by loosening shoe laces) and increased stress on ball of the foot.
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Pink Foam 9.0
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 10 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Women’s Fastlift 335 Powerlifting Weight Lifting Training Shoes, 8.5
- OUTSTANDING GRIP - Outsole rubber holds secure on the box/gym floor, especially when lifting heavy weights
- ENHANCED STABILITY - External Heel Cage and POWER-TRUSS technology gives lateral stability and a stable base for lifting
- MID-FOOT HOLD - A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe adds a second layer of mid-foot hold after the laces have been tied
- FLEXIBILITY - META-FLEX technology in the forefoot provides more comfortable movements. Lower heel height perfectly works for a solid beginner lifting shoe
- WIDE TOE BOX - The toe box is roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay promotes a stable base for lifting
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Free X Metcon 2Men's Training Shoe Legion Green/Oil Grey-Jade Horizon 9.0
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.
Bestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Mens Fastlift 360 - Weightlifting Shoes - Blue/Red/White - 11
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - Roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay helps provide a solid foundation so you can feel stronger and more secure in your stance.
- ➤ SUPERIOR GRIP - Sticky rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
- ➤ LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE - Some flex in the forefoot allows an easier transition between lifting and other movements. Lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands to make for a great first time lifting shoe.
- ➤ PERSONAILISED FIT - Classic strap over the mid foot keeps the laces secured and your foot supported at all times so you can lock it down and take control.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide). Some of our customers say the shoe runs a little small and would recommend ordering a 0.5 size up.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Lifting Mens Fastlift 400 BOA - Weight Lifting Shoes - Camo Edition - Grey/Gum 12 M US
- ➤ PERSONALIZED FIT - Dual BOA dial lock down straps allow for on the fly micro adjustability, leaving the foot secure and stabilized every time.
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- ➤ HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- ➤ FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).