We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Shoes For Weightlifting Women’S
Bestseller No. 1
Inov-8 Lifting Womens Fastlift 335 - Weight Lifting Shoes - Black/Black 7 W US
- WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out naturally on heavy lifts. Designed to promote a stable base for lifting without having to take off your shoes, it makes for a great powerlifting shoe. Smash your next PB with those rock-solid squats.
- HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and stable base paired with the external heel cage for added stability and support. Whilst lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands, making for a solid beginner lifting shoe.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the forefoot has the flexibility and freedom to move naturally during the most powerful movements, allowing an easier transition between lifting and workouts.
- SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
SaleBestseller No. 2
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Sneaker, White/Black/Pewter, 9 M US
- TPU heel piece in the midsole for stability and control
- Materials: Perforated synthetic leather upper with mesh for breathability
- Anatomical shape with double upper straps for a customized, locked-in feel
- Grip rubber provides traction and durability
- Exoframe technology in the heel for added support
Bestseller No. 3
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/White, 7.5 M US
- Comfort and performance
SaleBestseller No. 4
PUMA Women's Tazon 6 WN's fm Cross-Trainer Shoe Black Silver/Beetroot Purple, 7 M US
- Synthetic leather
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- TPU shank for increased stability
SaleBestseller No. 5
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, Purple, 9 M US
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure with hook and loop strap
- Strong canvas upper
- Anti slip rubber outsole, Textile lining, Reinforced heel counter
Bestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Women's Bare-XF 210 v2 (W) Cross Trainer, Grey/Black/Purple, 8.5 B US
- For speed training.
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the new Adapter web cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe- both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: The 3mm outsole composed of inov-8’s patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
- Durability and Protection: Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs while the Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection.
Bestseller No. 7
Under Armour Women's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (001)/ White, 7.5
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- D Sizing built to better fit athletes with wide feet
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort