We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Shoes For Weightlifting Women’S
SaleBestseller No. 1
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, Purple, 9.5 M US
- Narrow fit
- Lace closure with hook and loop strap
- Strong canvas upper
- Anti slip rubber outsole, Textile lining, Reinforced heel counter
SaleBestseller No. 2
Under Armour Women's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe , Black (001)/ White, 7.5
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- D Sizing built to better fit athletes with wide feet
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
SaleBestseller No. 3
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sunglow, 9 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
SaleBestseller No. 4
Inov-8 Womens Fastlift 360 - Weightlifting Shoes - Blue/Red/White - 9
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - Roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay helps provide a solid foundation so you can feel stronger and more secure in your stance.
- ➤ SUPERIOR GRIP - Sticky rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
- ➤ LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE - Some flex in the forefoot allows an easier transition between lifting and other movements. Lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands to make for a great first time lifting shoe.
- ➤ PERSONAILISED FIT - Classic strap over the mid foot keeps the laces secured and your foot supported at all times so you can lock it down and take control.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide). Some of our customers say the shoe runs a little small and would recommend ordering a 0.5 size up.
Bestseller No. 5
adidas Women's Powerlift 4 Cross Trainer, tech Ink/White/hi-res Coral, 11.5 M US
- Weightlifting shoes with extra stability for a locked-down feel
- Narrow fit; Lace closure with hook-and-loop strap
- Strong canvas upper; Reinforced heel counter
- High-density die-cut midsole wedge; Flexible forefoot
- Anti-slip rubber outsole; Locked-down fit
Bestseller No. 6
NOBULL Women's Black Ivy Trainer 9.5 US
- Run, climb, slide, grind, lift....these kicks have you covered. Lightweight, breathable and flexible protection that moves the way you do. Like a ninja.
- The upper of the Trainer features a seamless one-piece construction of SuperFabric, an extremely durable, breathable and abrasion resistant material.
- The SuperFabric guard plates are applied on a highly flexible mesh base layer, creating a 360 degree shield from zombies, rope climbs, and excuses.
- The outsole lug pattern was designed for multi-environment usage, allowing for an easy transition between inside and outside with the right blend of flexibility, traction and support.
- High carbon lateral and medial guards for added protection on sidewalls.
Bestseller No. 7
Reebok Women's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/White, 5 M US
- Comfort and performance