We went over all of the review sites and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Shoes For Weightlifting Nike
Bestseller No. 1
Nike Men's Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Olive Canvas/Light Silver-Dark Stucco 10.0
- Flyknit upper delivers durable, yet lightweight flexibility.
- Low-profile clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during wall exercises and handstand pushups.
- Flywire technology integrates into the laces at the midfoot for a dynamic fit that helps lock your foot in place without restricting natural movement.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction.
- Drop-in midsole provides comfort and cushioning.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Nike Mens Romaleos 3 Americana Weightlifting Shoes,(Red/White/Blue,12 D (M) US)
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Romaleos 3 Mens Weight-Lifting Shoes, White Size 12 US
- Sports Apparel
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Romaleos 3.5 Men's Training Shoe Black/MTLC Bomber Gry-Black 10.0
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion. Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit. Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel. Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit. Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Metcon Sport Mens Aq7489-002 Size 13
- Style#: AQ7489-002
- Training shoe built for weightlifting and speed drills
- Stretchy sleeve allows you to slip in and out with ease
- Synthetic skins at the toe and heel offer durability
- Drop-in midsole enhances lateral stability
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Mens Romaleos 3 Viking Quest Weightlifting Shoes (13, Ridgerock/Anthracite)
Bestseller No. 7
Nike Men's Free Metcon 2, Black/Black, Size 8.5
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.