We looked at every review we could find and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Shoes For Forefoot Strikers
Bestseller No. 1
ALTRA Men's Escalante 2 Road Running Shoe, Lime/Teal - 9.5 M US
- Increased breathability
- Secure fit
- Updated insole that is less susceptible to compression
- Better step-in feel
- Stack Height: 24mm
Bestseller No. 2
ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 22 Running Shoes, 8M, Watershed Rose/Rose Gold
- FlyteFoam Propel Technology - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- FlyteFoam Lyte Technology - ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Saucony Men's S20462-3 Triumph ISO 5 Running Shoe, White | Black | Orange - 7 M US
- Full-length EVERUN construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- Weight: 11.4 oz. | 323 g
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed cradles your foot with a custom fit
- Reflective elements on the heel
SaleBestseller No. 4
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 23 Running Shoe, citadel-glacier gray, 9 B US
- The Wave Rider 23's Mizuno Wave cushioning technology provides ultra soft comfort in a super secure fit
- Lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers controlled temperatures and top unwavering performance
- Wave Rider 23 features a dual compound midsole using U4ic and U4icX technologies for unrivalled responsiveness and exhilarating runs
- This neutral favorite works best for slight underpronation all the way to very slight overpronation. For moderate overpronation the Wave Horizon 3 or Wave Inspire 15 would be best.
Bestseller No. 5
ASICS Men's GlideRide Running Shoes, 9.5M, Grey Floss/MAKO Blue
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- GUIDESOLE Technology - The curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
Bestseller No. 6
Inov8 Roclite 305 Trail Running Shoes - SS17-12.5 - Blue
- Mesh and synthetic Upper - Offers enhanced flexibility and comfort on the trail whilst retaining formidable durability.
- Mesh Lining - For added comfort and breathability.
- Adapterweb Met-Cradle - Adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot during motion.
- X-Lock System - Holds and locks the heel in place to offer increased support and a better fit.
- Integrated Tongue Gusset - Keeps all debris at bay and out of the shoe.
SaleBestseller No. 7
ASICS Men's Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe, Black/Black/Phantom, 9.5 M US
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.