We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Shoes For Crossfit Training
SaleBestseller No. 1
Reebok Women's Nano 9 Cross Trainer, Heritage Navy/Rosette/Sunglow, 8 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These flex weave woven sneakers provide resilient stretch and support; Flexweave Technology weaves fibers into a figure-8 to create a strong and flexible upper
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with new soft rubber midsole protection wrap and bootie construction with added cushioning in forefoot provides ultimate performance comfort
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with forefoot flex grooves for flexibility; Low-cut design for an increased ankles mobility so you keep moving all day long
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for high intensity workouts, cardio, lifting sessions and running
Bestseller No. 2
Under Armour Men's Charged Commit 2.0 Cross Trainer Running Shoe, Black (001)/White, 10
- Lightweight mesh upper delivers complete breathability
- Dual-external heel counter hugs for your foot for added stability
- Leather, mid-foot saddle provides comfortable support
- Cushioned sockliner molds to the shape of your foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole absorbs impact & converts it into a responsive burst
SaleBestseller No. 3
Bestseller No. 4
Reebok Men's ROS Workout TR 2.0 Sneaker, Black/Alloy/White, 10 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These sneakers feature open mesh upper for lightweight breathability with textile overlays for abrasion resistance
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with injection-molded EVA midsole cradle for stability and cushioning; RopePro carbon rubber tech and molded toecap for durability and protection
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with low-cut design provides ankle mobility; Low-profile, anatomical shape with asymmetrical lacing for fit and natural foot movement
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Full-foot rubber FINN-patterned outsole for increased surface area and traction; Ideal for lifts, plyos, and rope climbs, and workouts
SaleBestseller No. 5
Under Armour Men's Charged Engage Cross Trainer, Black (001)/White, 10.5 M US
- Lightweight, breathable upper with webbing in the forefoot to keep your foot locked-in for multi-directional movements
- 3D screenprint on upper for added durability & protection
- Internal heel counter & TPU films in midfoot to heel for a locked-in, stable fit
- Charged Cushioning midsole for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Full rubber outsole for maximum durability with multi-directional traction pattern
SaleBestseller No. 6
Inov-8 Men's Bare-XF 210 v2 (M) Cross Trainer, Grey/Black/Orange, 10.5 D US
- For speed training.
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with better breathability and more room for toe splay and a pure feel.
- Flexibility: Meta-flex technology allows natural flexing in the forefoot and the new Adapter web cradle lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe- both ensuring the shoe moves naturally with the foot.
- Grip: The 3mm outsole composed of inov-8’s patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage provides minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
- Durability and Protection: Updated 360 degree Rope-tec delivers traction and durability on rope climbs while the Italian blown rubber toe bumper provides protection.