We took a look the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Roof Racks For Bikes
Bestseller No. 1
Thule ProRide XT Roof Bike Rack Black, One Size
- Universal upright bike rack for 1 bike
- Quick and secure mounting dial controls the force going into the bike frame
- Soft claw pads adapt to your bike's frame minimizing risk of damage
- Frame holder and wheel tray automatically position your bike as you secure it
- Wheel holders firmly stabilized by diagonal quick release straps
Bestseller No. 2
Thule UpRide Roof Bike Rack
- Universal upright bike rack for 1 bike
- No frame contact for maximum protection
- Fits most 20-29" wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide
- Fits up to 5" tires with Thule UpRide Fat Bike Adapter (sold separately)
- Quick and easy mounting with ratcheting wheel strap and secure hook
SaleBestseller No. 3
Swagman UPRIGHT Roof Mount Bike Rack
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The UPRIGHT roof rack installs in minutes following the instructions and carries one bike with no wheel removal necessary
- VERSATILE: This rack fits square, round and oval bars up to 3" wide and multiple units can be used on a single vehicle. Maximum weight capacity of 35Ibs. per bike
- SLEEK DESIGN: The minimalistic & sleek design looks great on any vehicle. It is made from sturdy plastic and steel and only weighs 5Ibs!
- WORRY FREE SECURITY: With tie down straps for wheels & locking feature included you will have peace of mind knowing your bike is secured to the rack whether on the road or parked.
Bestseller No. 4
Venzo 1x Clamp on or T Bolt Attachment to Cross Bars 9 or 10mm QR Compatible Aluminum Carrier...
- COMPATIBILITY: Great for mountain bikes or road bikes with 9mm or 10mm quick release front wheel axle. Fit all size wheels and frames. Need to take off front wheel first and mount quick release to the rack, easy and fast installation. Please watch the video in the listing.
- INSTALLATION: Need to install the bike roof rack on the SUV or car's roof crossbars. Front Attach : T Bolt or Clamp on fit cross bars: Max. thickness: 35mm, Max Width: 65mm; Rear Attach: Clamp on ONLY: fit cross bars: Max. thickness: 35mm or 1.37", Max Width: 110mm or 4.33".
- LIGHT & STRONG: VZ-F13-004 is made of aluminum for super light weight and solid construction, only weigh 2.6kg and up to 20kg or 45 lbs max loaded weight (tested 22.5kg or 50 lbs).
- ONE-HAND OPERATION: The auto lock system of rear wheel mount is super easy to operate by only one hand, suit for any size of bike wheel including deep V rim wheels.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a life time warranty! Made in Taiwan.
Bestseller No. 5
CyclingDeal Alloy Car Roof Bicycle Carrier Rack for 2 Bikes Max Load 66 lbs - SUV Rooftop Mounted
- LIGHT & STRONG ALUMINUM – This beautiful bike rack is made of finest 6063 aluminum. It’s light, strong , stunning finish and never rust. Max bike load weight is 30kg or 66 lbs total for 2 bikes
- EASY INSTALL TAKE OFF – Very easy to install on the car roof crossbars. It fits most aero or square crossbars, Max. thickness: 30mm or 1.18" , Max Width: 110mm or 4.3”. Simply clamp the metal brackets on the crossbars, no tools needed. The bracket position could be fully adjusted to fit the different distance of the car crossbars.
- FIT MOST BIKES – Keeps wheels on the bike ensures that all bikes could be quickly secured on the rack.Maximum rim deep 50mm, Maximum downtube and seat tube perimeter 19cm/7.48inch
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- NOTE: Please use the brake tie strap which is included in the package to steadily fix the bike position. Product Weight: 5.25kg
Bestseller No. 6
Yakima - ForkLift Fork Mount Bike Carrier for Roof Racks, 1 Bike Capacity
- FITS MOST DISC BRAKES: Fits bikes that use standard 100 mm x 9 mm quick release front hubs; other hubs (such as thru-axles) require adapters
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Sliding wheel tray is easy to adjust and allows for a wide range of bike lengths; Carries 1 bike up to 35 lbs.
- ROOF RACK REQUIRED: Crossbar spread minimum of 16" and maximum of 42"; Fits Yakima round, square, factory and aerodynamic bars; Simple tool-free installation and removal
- NO FRAME CONTACT: ForkLift holds the bike by the front axle and the rear wheel; No frame contact means your bike's paint doesn't get scratched
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: Add SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately) to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle
Bestseller No. 7
CyclingDeal Steel Car Roof Bike Bicycle Carrier Rack for 1 Bike Max Load 33 lbs - SUV Rooftop...
- FORK MOUNT: Bike roof top carrier; Steel powder coating; The fork holder is easily secured to the frame of the bicycle and holds it steadily in place.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with bikes with quick release front wheel ONLY. Thru-axle needs an adapter (NOT included).
- CROSS BARS SPECS: Will fit the bars Max. height: 30 mm Max width: 80 mm; Fit square and aero crossbars brands: Thule, Rhino, Ralo, Prorack. Max loads: 15kg or 33 lbs.
- QUALITY: Good solid steel construction. Another valuable option to carry bikes on the top of the car roof. Friendly reminder: please always remember there is a bike when you drive into an under cover car park or garage. Weight: 2.12kg = 4.65lbs.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 5-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.