We looked at the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Propane Generator For Rv
Bestseller No. 1
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Bestseller No. 2
DuroMax XP4850EH Generator-4850 Watt Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50...
- Plenty of Power – With 4,850 starting watts and 3,850 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2O) 120V household GFCI outlets and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
Bestseller No. 3
DuroMax XP2200EH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator-2200 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Tailgate,...
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP2200EH is powered by a DuroMax 79cc 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark Ignition
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 2,200 starting watts and 1, 800 running watts, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs and help with fun at your campsite
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP2200EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states
Bestseller No. 4
A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered, Small with Super...
- The A-iPower SUA2000iD Dual Fuel inverter generator produces 2,000 starting watts with 1,600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1,800 starting watts with 1,500 running watts with propane (LPG)
- A-iPower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics.
- Each SUA2000iD comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4,000 starting watts and 3200 running watts.
- Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs. making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties.
- Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Electric Start Portable...
- 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 3240 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Propane); 4 Gallon Fuel Tank (with Fuel Gauge); Electric Push Button and Remote Start
- Intuitive Control Panel Features a 5-20R 120V Duplex Outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet
- 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, Oil Funnel, Tool Kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required (Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup)
Bestseller No. 6
GASPRO 5FT Two Stage Propane Regulator with Hose - 3/8in Female for RV, Grill,fire Pit,Gas...
- Two-stage regulator results in a more consistent inlet pressure between the first and second stage. It works much better than the single regulator- gas flow is greater and more consistent regardless.
- End Fitting to Appliance: 3/8” female flare fitting,fit for RV appliance, gas generator,gas grills, gas stoves/ranges,fire pit, propane fireplace, hot water heater and more,as long as your appliance connection is 3/8’’ male flare connector
- Type-1/QCC-1 Tank Connection - Connects to QCC1/Type1 LP tanks and cylinders
- High-quality 100% solid brass to provide secure and sealed connection between applications and tank
- CSA Certified propane regulator and hose has excess flow protection and will automatically shut off. Protect you from danger
Bestseller No. 7
DOZYANT 12 FT RV Propane Quick Connect Hose, RV Quick Connect Propane Hose, Quick Disconnect Propane...
- 1/4” RV quick connect hose with one end male and one end female with safety shutoff valve, Come with 1/4" NPT x Full Flow Male Plug
- Used for converting your grill to work with RV’s low pressure propane outlet
- Replacement for weber q grill, coleman road trip grill, blackstone grill and more portable appliances
- 12 feet long length to place grill far enough away from RV to protect it from the heat
- Made of durable rubber and high quality brass fittings for long-lasting use on your propane appliance