We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Power Rack Under 500
Bestseller No. 1
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage | Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable Leg...
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Super Max Power Cage with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. Olympic bar, weight plates and bench are not included
- Cage dimensions – 50.5” L x 46.5” W x 83.5” H | Set up weight – 133.5 lbs. | Carton dimensions – 79” L x 13” W x 10” H | Carton weight – 148 lbs. | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Bar dimensions – 2” x 2”
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
- Each pair of bars can handle a weight capacity of 800 lbs and are adjustable to 19 height levels to give you a total range of work out positions
Bestseller No. 2
HulkFit 1000-Pound Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage with J-Hooks and Dip Bars, Power...
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
SaleBestseller No. 3
Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Rack (FM-CB8000F)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- Features – 2 plate posts, 3 band posts on each side to add resistance, 2 j-cup bar catches, 2 safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar
- Versatile – Use this power rack to perform squats, deadlifts, pull-ups and more | Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility
- Specs – Assembled Dimensions(WxDxH) 61.4" x 45.6" x 85" | Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(Bar Catches), 300 lbs(Pull Up Bar), 500 lbs Combined | Min Barbell Shaft Length: 47"
Bestseller No. 4
Titan Fitness T-3 Series 36-in Depth Power Rack, 1,100 LB Capacity Cage for Weightlifting and...
- T-3 SERIES SHORT POWER RACK: Available in an 82-inch model, comes standard with (4) laser-cut steel uprights with Westside hole spacing through the bench and clean pull zone, 2-inch spacing above and below, 6-inch side hole spacing throughout entire upright, and (4) steel side bracings for optimal stability.
- SIDE BRACING DEPTH: Customize your Power Rack with 24 or 36-inch depth side bracings with laser-cut holes spaced 2-inches on the center. The bracings include 7.5 x 2-inch endplates that mount 6-inches on center and are powder-coated black.
- INCLUDED: 1.25-inch Standard Pull-Up Bar, 2-inch Fat Pull-Up Bar, Standard J-Hooks with UHMW plastic, Weight Plate Holders, Pin and Pipe Safeties, Band Pegs, and hardware.
- ALL-IN-ONE GYM SOLUTION: Features laser-cut holes along the sides of the uprights to allow your power rack to be compatible with a series of accessories that will squeeze every ounce out of your workout routines. Take your workouts even further and add more variety to your power rack with accessories built specifically for the T-3 Series Power Rack.
- DESIGNED SAFE. DESIGNED STRONG.: You are never more vulnerable as an athlete than when working out heavy, let alone maxing out. Our T-3 Series Power Rack has a rackable capacity of 1,100-pounds and a total rack capacity up to 4,400-pounds, ensuring that you have all the support you could ever need throughout your workout.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Strength Rack Power Cage - SF-XF9925, Black
- ULTRA STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Capable of carrying a max weight of 1000 LB, the Power Zone Power Cage is for serious strength training enthusiasts.
- SPOTTER BARS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone Power Cage with safety lock latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversible with 4 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- STABLE AND GROUNDED: Store extra weight plates with the included safety clips to increase the stability and peace of mind. The Power Zone Power Cage may also be bolted down to establish a firm and stable base as well.
- ADJUSTABLE AND VERSATILE: 18 vertical height settings allow for various adjustments of the J-Hooks.
Bestseller No. 6
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Half Rack Heavy Duty Performance Power Cage with 1000 LB Weight...
- HALF TON CAPACITY: Look no further for the ultimate in high capacity Power Racks; with a 1000 LB max weight capacity, you could make serious gains and push pass your limits.
- ADJUSTABLE PULL UP BARs: The pull up bars could be adjusted with settings to suit your height or type of workout.
- SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE: Adjustable J-hooks and spotter arms with 18 settings give you a peace of mind as you focus on your strength training.
- RESISTANCE TRAINING: Attach resistance bands to the pegs located near the bottom of the SF-XF9933 Half Rack Power Cage to add additional resistance training to your strength exercises.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE QUALITY: Built for the most toughest and demanding of workouts. 2” x 2” high quality steel pipe construction makes this one of the most durable strength cages around.
Bestseller No. 7
Fitness Reality Multi-function, Adjustable Power Rack Squat Stand with J-Hooks, landmine, and weight...
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- Heavy duty 2x2 inch square steel tubing with 1-inch holes and a 800 lbs frame weight capacity
- Pull up bar has 2 maximum height adjustment options, 78 inches or 81 inches
- 2. 75 inch deep J-hooks and 19. 5 inch long spotter arms with mechanically fixed rubber pads to protect barbell knurling
- Frame width is compatible with barbells that have a 46 inch (collar to collar) grip width