We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Power Rack Under 500
Bestseller No. 1
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage with Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable...
- NOTE: 800 lbs weight capacity. Large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. New OPTIONAL Attachments for J-Hooks, Dip Bars, Weight Plate Holders and Landmine (Sold Separately)
- 2" x 2" square steel frame construction. Two 3 1/4" long chrome lock on safety bars. Two 23" long chrome dual mounted safety bars
- 19 adjustable height levels for the safety bars. Safety bars are Compatible with 7' Olympic bars, User height up to 6’4”
- Multi-position over head chin up/pull up grip bars. Olympic bar and weight plates not included
- Can be combined with the Fitness Reality 1000 Super max 800 lb capacity 12-position weight bench. Can be folded for storage
Bestseller No. 2
Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Rack (FM-CB8000F)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- FEATURES – TWO plate posts, THREE band posts on each side to add resistance, TWO j-cup bar catches, TWO safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar; 30-day manufacturer’s warranty
- VERSATILE – Use this power rack to perform squats, bench presses, pull-ups and more; Target the upper and lower body; Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility (bench sold separately)
- SPECS – Assembled specs 47-inches deep x 61-inches wide x 85-inches tall; Power rack weighs 103-pounds; Maximum weight capacity of 600 lb, 300 lb on bar catches & 300 lb user capacity for pull up bar; Bands, weights & other accessories not included
Bestseller No. 3
Detroit Axle Complete Power Steering Rack & Pinion Assembly + All 4 Inner & Outer Tie Rod Ends
- Complete Power Steering Rack & Pinion Assembly + Inner & Outer Tie Rods
- Made in Detroit, USA - Lifetime Warranty Guarantee
- New Oil and Lip Seals installed to ensure quality performance
- Hydraulically Pressure Tested to Ensure Internal By-Pass for Both High & Low Pressure
- Tie Rod Load, Road Simulated for Proper Functioning
Bestseller No. 4
CyberPower CPS1215RMS Surge Protector, 120V/15A, 12 Outlets, 15ft Power Cord, 1U Rackmount
- 120V/15A Rackmount Surge Protector provide critical power protection for data centers, network closets, and VoIP Phone systems.
- Output: 12 Nema 5–15R Outlets (6 Front and 6 Rear); Input: Nema 5–15P Straight Plug With 15 Ft Power Cord.
- Versatile Rackmount Options: Allow for Installation of the Pdu in the Following Configurations: 0U (Vertical, Under Counter, and Wall Mount), 1U (Horizontal, Vertical, Under Counter, and Wall Mount).
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Network-grade plugs and outlets, industrial-grade metal housing, and cord retention tray
- 3-YEAR LIFETIME WARRANTY
Bestseller No. 5
StarTech.com 8 Outlet Horizontal 1U Rack Mount PDU Power Strip for Network Server Racks - Surge...
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this rack PDU and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- POWER AND CHARGE: This rack mount power strip provides an additional 8 NEMA 5-15 outlets (120V/15A) and features a 6 ft long cord so you can plug your devices in while leaving the rack mobile
- 1U RACK DESIGN: Compatible with all 19” server racks 4 inches or deeper, this horizontal-mount power distribution unit fits many network racks and has an integrated 6ft/1.8m power cord
- FOR THE IT PROFESSIONAL: This IT-grade rackmount PDU features a rugged steel chassis, LED indicators for ground and surge protection, and lets you control the power state with power and reset switches
- PROTECTS YOUR EQUIPMENT: This rack mountable 8-outlet (120V) power strip features a built-in circuit breaker and reset switch, ensuring a dependable performance of your networking equipment
Bestseller No. 6
Tripp Lite Rackmount Network-Grade PDU Power Strip, 12 Right Angle Outlets Wide-Spaced, 15A, 15ft...
- 1u rackmount power strip
- 12 outlets (6 front/6 rear)
- Outlets placed at right angle to accommodate bulky transformers
- Designed for standard 19 inch racks
- 15 feet cord; 15A circuit breaker
Bestseller No. 7
Pyle 19 Outlet 1U 19" Rackmount PDU Power Distribution Supply Center Conditioner Strip Unit Surge...
- Versatile space saving 1U form factor rackmount power strip ideal for standard 19-inch racks. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rack-mount, wall-mount and under-counter installation.
- 3 wide spaced front panel outlets and 16 flexible rear facing power cable outlet plugs allowing room for AC adapters and transformers. 4 USB ports for convenient simultaneous power supply to all your favorite devices.
- Integrated switched front panel AC outlet, plastic cover encased power switch. Built-in 15-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads damaging equipment, shutting off AC input when load draws too much power
- Compatible with 1U Mount 2 or 4 Post Rack Spaces, includes Detachable Rack Mount Brackets, provide power supply distribution to previously un-powered areas away from power sources with an extra long 15-feet power cord
- 110/240V - For worldwide usage. Optimized for reliable distribution of alternate waveform AC power from a UPS system, generator or utility wall outlet to put you in control of getting reliable power service where you need it most.