We took a look all of the review sites and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Power Rack Under 1000
Bestseller No. 1
Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage | Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable Leg...
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- Your purchase includes One Fitness Reality Super Max Power Cage with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. Olympic bar, weight plates and bench are not included
- Cage dimensions – 50.5” L x 46.5” W x 83.5” H | Set up weight – 133.5 lbs. | Carton dimensions – 79” L x 13” W x 10” H | Carton weight – 148 lbs. | Weight capacity – 800 lbs. | Bar dimensions – 2” x 2”
- Ideal for squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses and other strength training exercises
- Each pair of bars can handle a weight capacity of 800 lbs and are adjustable to 19 height levels to give you a total range of work out positions
Bestseller No. 2
HulkFit 1000-Pound Capacity Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage with J-Hooks and Dip Bars, Power...
- Constructed with 11 gauge steel, this power cage has a 1000lb weight capacity. The 2.5in X 2.5in frame offers greater stability throughout
- Power Cage also includes two steel safety bars with J-Hooks, two dip bars and BONUS J-Hooks
- Free standing unit with a large walk-in space and rubber feet to ensure stability and protect flooring
- Front of rack includes a multigrip pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. Cross bars can also be used for band & resistance training
- Assembled dimensions: 81" x 44" x 47". Product weight: 165 Pounds (power cage only)
SaleBestseller No. 3
Cap Barbell Deluxe Power Rack (FM-CB8000F)
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- Features – 2 plate posts, 3 band posts on each side to add resistance, 2 j-cup bar catches, 2 safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar
- Versatile – Use this power rack to perform squats, deadlifts, pull-ups and more | Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility
- Specs – Assembled Dimensions(WxDxH) 61.4" x 45.6" x 85" | Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(Bar Catches), 300 lbs(Pull Up Bar), 500 lbs Combined | Min Barbell Shaft Length: 47"
Bestseller No. 4
RitFit Power Cage with LAT Pull Down and 360° Landmine, 1000LB Capacity Power Rack Full Home Gym...
- RitFit Power Cage is 1000 lb rated featuring 2x2” steel uprights. The total footprint of the rack is 44″ W x 52″ L and it is 85″ tall. This upgraded steel makes for a heavier-duty and more stable rack, both in appearance and in reality.
- 13 Extra Accessories for Free: 2 safety bars, 2 J-cups, 2 dip handles, 4 weight holder pegs (come with 2" adaptor sleeves), 1 pull up bar, 1 T-bar row attachment,1 leg hold-down.
- A Better Value Overall. The cage has 12 variable height positions, each 2 inches apart. RitFit power cage allows you do not only do squat and bench press, but dead-lifts, rows, pull-ups, chin-ups, and more.2” Olympic plates need to be used with Olympic Adapter Sleeves, 600 lbs weight plate capacity.
- Lat Pull Down System. The high and low pulleys offer a wide range of upper and lower body exercises for a strong and confident physique. Build up your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and abdomen using the cable pulleys to target all muscles.
- RitFit Warranty. The Basic Warranty lasts for 36 months Main steel frames. The accessories are covered only for 12 months. Full details are given in RitFit Power Cage Warranty.
Bestseller No. 5
Titan Fitness T-3 Series 36-in Depth Power Rack, 1,100 LB Capacity Cage for Weightlifting and...
- T-3 SERIES SHORT POWER RACK: Available in an 82-inch model, comes standard with (4) laser-cut steel uprights with Westside hole spacing through the bench and clean pull zone, 2-inch spacing above and below, 6-inch side hole spacing throughout entire upright, and (4) steel side bracings for optimal stability.
- SIDE BRACING DEPTH: Customize your Power Rack with 24 or 36-inch depth side bracings with laser-cut holes spaced 2-inches on the center. The bracings include 7.5 x 2-inch endplates that mount 6-inches on center and are powder-coated black.
- INCLUDED: 1.25-inch Standard Pull-Up Bar, 2-inch Fat Pull-Up Bar, Standard J-Hooks with UHMW plastic, Weight Plate Holders, Pin and Pipe Safeties, Band Pegs, and hardware.
- ALL-IN-ONE GYM SOLUTION: Features laser-cut holes along the sides of the uprights to allow your power rack to be compatible with a series of accessories that will squeeze every ounce out of your workout routines. Take your workouts even further and add more variety to your power rack with accessories built specifically for the T-3 Series Power Rack.
- DESIGNED SAFE. DESIGNED STRONG.: You are never more vulnerable as an athlete than when working out heavy, let alone maxing out. Our T-3 Series Power Rack has a rackable capacity of 1,100-pounds and a total rack capacity up to 4,400-pounds, ensuring that you have all the support you could ever need throughout your workout.
Bestseller No. 6
MaxKare Power Cage with LAT Pulldown Attachments Power Squat Rack with 1600 LBS Capacity 14 Height...
- 🔥 ALL-STEEL POWER RACK STRUCTURE - 2.5" x 2.5" tubular power cage steel frame construction using commercial-grade heavy-duty power cage steel. The power cage also features an all-steel structure with extended legs for extra stability. 3" thick barbell rack hook. 80" electroplated lat pulldown steel bar.
- 🏆 TRULY HEAVY-DUTY POWER RACK - 1600 lbs of real weight capacity on squat bars and 1500 lbs weight capacity on power racks. Comes with 2 adjustable high-density PVC power cage dip handles with rubber strip covered, supporting user weight capacity of 1500 lbs power cage.
- 😊 CUSTOMIZE POWER RACK AT WILL - 14 squat bars and J-Hooks positions adjustable, power cage secured by premium steel screws & nuts. A layer of urethane is added to the power cage J-Hooks to prevents scratches and reduce any banging noises when using the power cage. Power cage is efficiently and safely perform any number of heavy barbell exercises and bodyweight exercises.
- 💪 POWER RACK PERFECT HOME GYM EQUIPMENT - Olympic power cage for weight lifting, bench press, or heavy squats. Lat pulldown and low row attachments of power cage for training the upper back, shoulders, and arms muscles. An integrated pull-up bar and a pair of dip bars for bodyweight exercises of power cage. Unlock gym-quality fitness anytime you want with the power rack.
- 🏬 POWER CAGE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED - Lat Pull Down, Low Row Cable Attachments, 2 x Dip Bar/Weight Plate Holder, 2 x J-Hooks. Dimension: 61.9 L x 45.3 W x 87.5 H inches. Takes up 2.08 square yard of the floor, the pull-up bar is 87.5 inches off the ground. Choose MaxKare power rack ,choose peace of mind.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Sunny Health & Fitness Power Zone Strength Rack Power Cage - SF-XF9925, Black
- ULTRA STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Capable of carrying a max weight of 1000 LB, the Power Zone Power Cage is for serious strength training enthusiasts.
- SPOTTER BARS: You will always have a spotter in the Power Zone Power Cage with safety lock latches for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- ANGLED PULL UP BAR: The pull up bar is adjustable and reversible with 4 different positions and angled for both wide and narrow grip pull ups.
- STABLE AND GROUNDED: Store extra weight plates with the included safety clips to increase the stability and peace of mind. The Power Zone Power Cage may also be bolted down to establish a firm and stable base as well.
- ADJUSTABLE AND VERSATILE: 18 vertical height settings allow for various adjustments of the J-Hooks.