We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Portable Water Filtration System
SaleBestseller No. 1
Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of micro plastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
Bestseller No. 2
Travel Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- 1.5 GALLON CAPACITY- The portable Travel Berkey Purification System effortlessly purifies water for about 1-3 people each day. The system is just 18” tall and 7.5” in diameter.
- POWERFUL PURIFICATION- Berkey systems equipped with Black Berkey Purification Elements purify water—not just filter it—by removing greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals (including arsenic, lead, mercury, chromium), pharmaceutical drugs (including caffeine, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Progesterone, Triclosan),
- ECONOMICAL, LONG-LASTING- A pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements lasts for up to 6,000 gallons before needing replacement. Black Berkey Purification Elements average just 2 cents per gallon of purified water.
- INDEPENDENT TESTING- Berkey by NMCL uses several independent third-party labs to test a broad range of potential contaminants and conducts Extreme Testing for lead and PFCs in order to show the effectiveness of our Black Berkey Purification Elements.
- DRINK CONFIDENTLY VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE- No electricity, tools or plumbing required. Travel the world, prepare for emergencies, and take control of your family’s everyday drinking water with your Berkey gravity-fed water filtration system with Black Berkey purification elements. Enjoy delicious, nourishing water from the leader in gravity-fed water solutions.
Bestseller No. 3
LifeStraw Family 1.0 Portable Gravity Powered Water Purifier for Emergency Preparedness and Camping
- Award-winning LifeStraw Family is used by over 13,200,000 people worldwide
- Surpasses EPA standards for water purifiers: removes 99.99% viruses, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoan cysts to 0.02 microns
- Purifies 18,000 liters/4755 gallons WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; Clean drinking water for a family of four for 3 years
- Gravity filter - pour water in the top and clean water comes out the bottom; Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Flow rate of 9 -12 liters per hour
SaleBestseller No. 4
Katadyn Hiker Water Filter, Lightweight, Compact Design for Personal or Small Group Camping,...
- Easy-to-use design is great for the beginning camper to the serious backpacker
- The 0.2 micron glassfiber filter media is designed for high output with little effort
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- Provides safe drinking water in any challenging conditions
- Lowest maintenance water filter available; no need for constant backflushing
Bestseller No. 5
Countertop Portable Universal 5-stage Reverse Osmosis RO Purification Water System with DI...
- The Reverse Osmosis Revolution System easily attaches to your kitchen faucet without the need for plumber. Ideal portable solution for your apartment, home, RVs, aquarium or during your travel time.
- Universal 5-stage DI 0PPM Reverse Osmosis System, 75 GPD High Quality RO membrane
- This RO System delivers approximately 3 gallons of pure, clean water per hour. Made in USA.
- Elements and the Percent Membranes will remove: Arsenic (93%-96%), Aluminum (86%-90%), Bicarbonate (90%), Cyanide (93%), Chloride (85%-92%), Calcium (94%-98%), Sodium (86.5%-93%), Sulfate (96%-98%), Potassium (84%-95%), Barium (95%-98%), Iron (94%-98%), Nitrate (60%-76%), Mercury (94%-98%), Zink (95%-98%), Selenium (94%-96%), Lead (95%-98%), Phosphate (94%), Magnesium (98%), Fluoride (82%-92%), Nickel (96%), Cadmium (96%), Detergent (97%), Herbicides (97%), Insectecides (97%), Strontium (96%).
- Comes with chrome metal 2-way diverter for kitchen faucets by default. Fit 96% of all kitchen faucets (female or male type of spout). If you want to connect RO to garden/laundry hose, you will need specify that in Customer Notes. We will replace 2-way diverter with garden/laundry hose adapter.
Bestseller No. 6
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
Bestseller No. 7
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.BPA Free materials