We went over all of the review sites and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Portable Water Filter System
SaleBestseller No. 1
Sawyer Products SP128 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Blue
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
Bestseller No. 2
Outback Plus Emergency Water Filter System Removes 99.99% Viruses and 99.9999% Bacteria; Portable...
- Removes 99.99% of Viruses; 99.9999% of Bacteria (NOTE: Ceramic filters cannot remove viruses)
- No Electricity. No Pumping. Simple Setup. Portable. Compact & Easy to Store.
- Perfect for Emergency, Survival or Disaster Preparedness
- Produces 6-12 Gallons Per Day; Filters Good for Up To 1,800 Gallons of Water
- Proven Record - Used by Disaster Relief Organizations for 25+ Years
Bestseller No. 3
Travel Berkey Gravity-Fed Water Filter with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- 1.5 GALLON CAPACITY- The portable Travel Berkey Purification System effortlessly purifies water for about 1-3 people each day. The system is just 18” tall and 7.5” in diameter.
- POWERFUL PURIFICATION- Berkey systems equipped with Black Berkey Purification Elements purify water—not just filter it—by removing greater than 99.999% of viruses and greater than 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, while also removing or dramatically reducing protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), trihalomethanes, inorganic minerals, heavy metals (including arsenic, lead, mercury, chromium), pharmaceutical drugs (including caffeine, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Progesterone, Triclosan),
- ECONOMICAL, LONG-LASTING- A pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements lasts for up to 6,000 gallons before needing replacement. Black Berkey Purification Elements average just 2 cents per gallon of purified water.
- INDEPENDENT TESTING- Berkey by NMCL uses several independent third-party labs to test a broad range of potential contaminants and conducts Extreme Testing for lead and PFCs in order to show the effectiveness of our Black Berkey Purification Elements.
- DRINK CONFIDENTLY VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE- No electricity, tools or plumbing required. Travel the world, prepare for emergencies, and take control of your family’s everyday drinking water with your Berkey gravity-fed water filtration system with Black Berkey purification elements. Enjoy delicious, nourishing water from the leader in gravity-fed water solutions.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Platypus GravityWorks High-Capacity Water Filter System for Group Camping and Emergency...
- High-capacity, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor adventures, and emergency preparedness
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, cholera
- No pumping required; reservoir fills easily and hangs from a tree to deliver four liters of filtered water for cooking and washing in 2.5 minutes
- Includes 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons; produces flow rate of 1.75 liters/minute; kit weights 11.5 ounces; made in the USA
Bestseller No. 5
LiquaGen - 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis/Deionization (RO/DI) Portable Space Saver Water Filter System (75...
- This is an installation - free Reverse Osmosis Water System that is great for aquariums, laboratory testing, and other applications where ultra-pure water is necessary.
- Ideal for Reef Tanks, Salt-Water and Fresh-Water Aquariums by the process of deionization ensuring zero ppm water, optimal for fish, coral, and other marine life & plants.
- This system is perfect for customers who are buying an RO DI system for the first time and need to eliminate small impurities like chlorine found in city water. It requires little to no space to dedicate to a RO DI system.
- Filtration Stages: 1st Stage: Inline Sediment Filter, 2nd Stage: Inline Carbon Filter, 3rd Stage: Reverse Osmosis Membrane, 4th Stage: Inline DI Resin Cartridge. Faucet Adapter is included with all necessary tubing & connections.
- Air-leak tested, leak-free fittings and long lasting filters ensure durability and mitigate chances for damage and breakage. BPA free to supplement a safe environment.
Bestseller No. 6
Rubbermaid 1839685 Power Scrubber with All-Purpose Grout Head, 1 Piece, Gray
- Oscillating heads scrubs 60 times per second, so you don’t have to
- Interchangeable accessory brushes give you the right tool for the job
- Water resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
- Pulse and continuous scrubbing settings
- Ergonomic grip and rubberized molding for comfortable cleaning
Bestseller No. 7
Outback Emergency Water Filter System for Portable Gravity Filtration, Bundled with Aquamira...
- Bundle Includes 1 Gravity Filter System (OB-25NF) AND Aquamira Chlorine Dioxide Drops for added disinfection
- Removes bacteria at >99.9999%, cysts at >99.99%, virus at >99.99%, Including E. Coli and Giardia
- Outback System Produces 6 to 12 Gallons Per Day and Filters 1,800 Gallons before filter change / Aquamira drops treat 60 gallons when treating unknown water source
- Perfect for Emergency or Disaster Preparedness: Portable. No Electricity. No Pumping. Simple Setup
- Proven Record: For 25+ Years Outback Used by Disaster Relief Organizations