We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Portable Generators For Boats
Bestseller No. 1
Pulsar G2319N 2,300W Portable Gas-Powered Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability,...
- 2,300 peak watts/ 1,800 running watts
- Capable of up to 4.8 hours of operation at Half Load on 1.18 gallons of fuel
- Compact suitcase design, weighing less than 47 lbs For easy handling
- Stable sine WAVE Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices
- Ideal for Tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances
SaleBestseller No. 2
Honda EU2200i 2200-Watt 120-Volt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda's Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long-time applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Champion Power Equipment 76533 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator with Electric...
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Bestseller No. 4
WEN 56125i Super Quiet 1250-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 60cc OHV engine produces 1250 surge watts and 1000 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles and two 5V USB ports
Bestseller No. 5
ACOPOWER 150Wh 40,800mAh Portable Generator Power Supply, CPAP Battery Pack with AC Power Inverters...
- Multipurpose: This power generator with 2 AC outlet, 2 USB port, 3 DC port and an extra cigarette lighter socket, is capable of meeting different kinds of electricity demands and can be used almost everywhere, eg. outdoor usage for picnics, camping and car travel.
- HIGH CAPACITY: With 40,800 mAh high battery capacity. This power generator is powerful enough to charge smartphones, lamp, laptops, tablet, TVs, mini-refrigerator or other.
- ULTRA BRIGHT LED LIGHT PANEL: The advance LED display that shows insightful information about the control of the unit, power consumption status, etc. Built in an ultra-bright LED light panel. It's designed for room, camp, outdoor illumination and warning light as well.
- Easy to RECHARGE & USE: 3 ways to recharge your power station by your home AC, car cigarette socket and solar panels, and only 7~8 hours to full charge it. It can charge USB/5V, DC/9~12.6V and AC appliance anywhere.
- SAFETY: Use the Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilization, prevent over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature. When the operation is not done, the battery will be locked, then you can try to use the wall adapter to charge the battery to activate.
Bestseller No. 6
Westinghouse iGen1200 Portable Inverter Generator 1000 Rated 1200 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB...
- 1000 Rated Watts and 1200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 33 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run Most Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: As Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 9 Hours of Run Time on a 0. 8 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable - Combine Your iGen1200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA , USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bestseller No. 7
WEN 56180 1800-Watt Portable Generator, CARB Compliant
- EPAIII and CARB compliant generator allows for operation in all 50 states
- Rated amperage 12.5 A.1800 surge watts and 1500 running watts provides power for both times of emergency and recreation
- Operational volume (decibel): 63. Lightweight and compact generator runs at half load for 7.5 hours off of 1.1 gallons of gasoline
- Includes two AC120V three-prong wall outlets and one cigarette-lighter-style 12V DC outlet
- Low-oil shutdown safeguards the 4-stroke OHV engine from damage while the spark arrestor permits usage while camping in national parks and forests