We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Portable Generator For Construction
Bestseller No. 1
CEP Construction Electrical Products 6503GU 30-Amp Mini Portable Power Center
- Provides two separate 20 A GFCI protected circuits
- U.L. listed for indoor use
- Meets current OSHA standards
- Compact and easy to carry
Bestseller No. 2
WEN 56200i 2000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
- Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 18" | Weight: 50 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers
Bestseller No. 3
Westinghouse iGen2200 Portable Inverter Generator TrueTimber Kanati Camouflage 1800 Rated & 2200...
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 46 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Rugged TrueTimber Kanati Camouflage (Woodland) Finish – Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: As Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your iGen2200 With the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or service@wpowereq
SaleBestseller No. 4
PowerSmart Generator 900 Running Watts/1000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator PS50A
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages,this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- 2HP 2-stroke engine provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts, 1.1 gal. Tank can run for 5 hours at half load
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics
- Uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes
- 120V AC,12V DC output included; lightweight, compact size
Bestseller No. 5
Tangkula 5000 LM LED Work Light 50W, Portable Super Bright Flood Lights with Stand, Outdoor Job Site...
- Powerful LED Illumination: This 5000 lumen work light provides high-intensity light and is bright enough to light up your work environment. The color temperature is 5000K, which means natural white. LED lights saves energy and has a life span of up to 50,000 hours.
- Rotatable and Portable Design: By loosening the knob on the side, the light can be rotated 270° vertically to change the illumination range easily. With light weight and a convenient handle, it’s effortless to change the horizontal direction and to be taken anywhere.
- Firm and Durable Construction: This heavy duty work light is made of cast aluminum and iron, which is firm and durable for long term use. H-shaped stand makes the work light hard to turn over. Besides, tempering glass cover provides good protection for the interior.
- Great Weather Resistance and Security: IP65 protection degree prevents dust entering and accumulating, and has good weather resistance, allowing our work light to be used in most environment. It comes with ETL and FCC certification, ensuring the safety and reliability of electricity.
- Convenient Design & Wide Application: With a 9-foot-long power cord, the light is less constrained by the location of power supply. An simple switch is easy to operate. It is widely accepted indoors and outdoors such as construction sites, outdoor shooting, camping etc.
Bestseller No. 6
Westinghouse WGen5300v Portable Generator with 120/240 Volt Selector 5300 Rated 6600 Peak Watts Gas...
- 5300 Running Watts and 6600 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4. 7 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 13. 5 Hours of Run Time Per Tank with 120/240V Volt Selector Switch
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 274cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 and service@wpowereq
Bestseller No. 7
XtremepowerUS 3500 Running Watts / 4000 Starting Watts Gas Powered Portable Generator 7HP OHV Engine...
- Powerful Generator - The Powerful 4000W Engine is Air Cooled and can withstand use and abuse
- Safe and Easy Operation - Feature a user-friendly, Recoil start, that's easier than starting a lawn mower
- Ideal Generator - Great for campgrounds, construction sites, backyard, party, tailgates and power outages
- Fully Loaded Power Panel - Panel has a engine shutoff switch, volt meter and circuit breakers
- Powerful AC and DC Output - Featuring (1) 120V AC Twist-Lock Receptacles and (2) 120V 20amp AC Receptacles, so you can charge and power multiple devices at once