We looked at the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Olympic Weightlifting Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 1
Reebok Men's Lifter Pr Cross-Trainer Shoe, Ash Grey/Black/White, 11 M US
- BREATHABLE AND DURABLE MATERIAL: These weightlifting sneakers feature a full-grain leather toe and an air mesh tongue on the upper for support and breathability
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers feature the Powerbax TPU plate and a dual rubber outsole which provides a stable and responsive ride; Hook-and-loop closures lock the foot
- STAY COOL AND DRY: This footwear features anti-friction lining that reduces moisture and heat build-up keeping you cool and dry
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This low-cut design footwear provide mobility at the ankles; The U-form and Thermo TPU midfoot wrap secures feet for a customizable fit
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORT SHOES: Ideal for workouts and weightlifting
SaleBestseller No. 2
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Black, 6 M US
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height): 28 mm (size 9)
SaleBestseller No. 3
Nordic Lifting Powerlifting Shoes for Heavy Weightlifting - Men's Squat Shoe - MEGIN (Black, 11 US)
- POWERLIFTING SHOES - Maximum Lifting Performance - by Premium Weightlifting Brand Nordic Lifting
- PROVIDES OLYMPIC STABILITY - Good foot support ensures a powerful workout & greater lifting gains
- LONG-LASTING QUALITY - Built to last, even under immense stress. Our warranty backs it up
- IMPROVE LIFTING POSTURE - Perfect for powerlifters & all other sportsmen working with heavy weights
- INCLUDED - 1 x Pair of MEGIN Powerlifting Shoes, 1 x Premium Box - 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
SaleBestseller No. 4
adidas Men's Adipower Weightlifting II Cross Trainer, Black/White, 8 M US
- Weightlifting shoes built for legendary support
- Regular fit; Lace closure with hook-and-loop strap
- Woven textile upper provides durability
- Grippy rubber outsole; Reinforced forefoot and heel
- Strong TPU wedge midsole; Flexible forefoot; Padded rearfoot
Bestseller No. 5
Reebok Men's Legacylifter Cross Trainer, Black/Cyan/Silver, 9 M US
- Comfort and performance
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Romaleos 3 XD Men's Training Shoe Wolf Grey/Cool Grey-Black 9.5
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion.
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit.
- Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel.
- Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
Bestseller No. 7
Inov-8 Mens Fastlift 360 - Weightlifting Shoes - Blue/Red/White - 11
- ➤ WIDE TOE BOX - Roomier than the rest of the shoe, allowing plenty of wiggle room to spread the toes out naturally during heavy lifts. The toe splay helps provide a solid foundation so you can feel stronger and more secure in your stance.
- ➤ SUPERIOR GRIP - Sticky rubber outsoles deliver maximum traction during heavy and powerful lifts.
- ➤ LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE - Some flex in the forefoot allows an easier transition between lifting and other movements. Lighter and less rigid, our heel height is also lower than other leading brands to make for a great first time lifting shoe.
- ➤ PERSONAILISED FIT - Classic strap over the mid foot keeps the laces secured and your foot supported at all times so you can lock it down and take control.
- ➤ SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide). Some of our customers say the shoe runs a little small and would recommend ordering a 0.5 size up.