We went through all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Ointment For Tattoos Aftercare
SaleBestseller No. 1
Tattoo Goo Original Travel Size Tattoo After Care, Natural Tattoo Balm with Beeswax and Cocoa...
- HEALING BALM - Trust in the world’s finest blend of humectants and essential oils that money can buy! Made with premium natural ingredients for moisturization, antimicrobial activity, anti-oxidation and stimulation of circulation. This balm is formulated to mimic the natural oils that occur in your skin, it goes on smooth and absorbs well because moisturized skin means more vibrant ink. Specially designed to help the skin heal itself while keeping your tattoo looking its best.
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT - No preparation has more antioxidant activity than Tattoo Goo. We use quality pumice grade olive oil to help manage the skin healing process along with the best all-natural humectants available. Wheat germ oil is loaded with the antioxidant vitamin E and rosemary extract is also a very potent, natural antioxidant. Finally, vitamin E acetate is bio-converted to tocopheryl upon application to the skin.
- MOISTURIZER & BRIGHTENER - Made with 98% natural healing ingredients including olive oil, lavender, cocoa butter, wheat germ and wax ester beeswax to help soothe inflammation, lubricate and moisturize the skin and ultimately to minimize the formation of scar tissue. Packed with triglycerides known as nature’s ultimate moisturizers. All of our products are petroleum and lanolin-free and never tested on animals.
- AVOID DRIED OUT TATS - Using aftercare products does not allow the tattoo to “dry out”. It makes a tattoo softer and promotes quicker healing by keeping the area lubricated and moist. You should apply just enough to make the skin shiny. Over application is the biggest problem associated with healing tattoos, so please be sure to apply as little as possible. Our Goo comes in a compact easy to carry tin making it super convenient to apply whenever needed.
- CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST TESTED – Trust the world's largest recognized brand of tattoo aftercare products since 1998. The original Tattoo Goo formula is the finest product for the healing and aftercare of your tattoo. The product is pharmacist developed and clinical studies confirm Tattoo Goo after care products are not associated with skin irritation or allergic dermatitis (inflammation of the skin). Apply with confidence!
Bestseller No. 2
Viking Revolution Tattoo Care Balm for Before, During & Post Tattoo – Safe, Natural Tattoo...
- Faster Healing: Is your skin sore or red from your new tattoo? Our soothing, moisturizing lotion can help speed up the skin’s recovery process post treatment. Heal with ease with our tattoo balm.
- Works on Old Tattoos: Our cream works on any area that you’ve had a tattoo. It not only moisturizes to make the skin there happy and calm, it also works on older tattooed areas.
- Natural, Balm: The whole process of getting a tattoo can be hard on the skin. Our aftercare balm is chemical free, and sure to soothe your healing skin. It also smells awesome!
- Before, During & After: Don’t wait until your tattoo is done to start using our skin ointment. Apply the cream before you get your tattoo for the smoothest application process ever.
- The Viking Promise: If for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we’ll take care of it.
Bestseller No. 3
Tattoo Aftercare, Tattoo Salve, Tattoo Ointment, Tattoo Care, Tattoo Balm, Tattoo Lotion, No Aloe...
- Ora's tattoo aftercare and itch relief is made with our base oil which is slow infused with organic herbs and love. Helps tattoos heal faster and with less itchy tattoos.
- Keep petroleum off your tattoo, your skin, and out of your body.
- Herbal Infused, Synthetic Free, Small batch. Ora's Amazing Herbal is a small family business that is environmentally, socially, and ethically responsible.
- No lanolin, aloe, parabens, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, wheat, grain, gluten, dyes.
- Always spot test this and any new product before use on new tattoo. Continue to use as needed after tattoo has healed to help keep skin healthy and tattoo fresh, and for everyday scrapes bumps minor burns and bruises.
Bestseller No. 4
Tattoo Healing Balm Aftercare Ointment - Inked Inspired - Heals, Soothes, Relieves Itching -...
- HELPS HEAL SKIN FAST Loaded with healing and anti-inflammation ingredients so your bandages can come off sooner.
- RELIEVES ITCHING Soothes and nourishes your skin so you can heal with your sanity intact.
- AMPLIFY YOUR INK Intensifies colors to brighten your tattoo--old or new. Daily use will maintain the appearance of your tats and keep your skin healthy to boot.
- HIPPY-FRIENDLY 100% natural ingredients--even the preservative is natural (pine bark extract)! We just don't use any chemicals. Period.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We stand behind our products. If you're dissatisfied, simply contact us and we'll make it right. We promise.
SaleBestseller No. 5
H2Ocean Ocean Care Tattoo Aftercare, 2.5 Ounce
- vegan friendly
- water based (petroleum free)
- fragrance free
- "item package dimension: 2.125"" l x 1.375"" w x 5.375"" h"
- Skin type: Normal
Bestseller No. 6
SaleBestseller No. 7
10Pcs/Set Tattoo Ointments, Permanent Makeup Tattoo Repairing Aftercare Recovery Cream Gel, Tattoo...
- This tattoo ointment set are an original luxury tattoo care product for tattoo aftercare, which can help moisturize and heal skin afterward.
- Preventing the formation of melanin and scarring to maintain the bright color of tattoo, which is anti-inflammatory
- Refining from the burdock, hibiscus, celery, thyme, snokeweed, licorice and fungus, which is safe, non-toxic and harmless without side effects.
- Quick healing, no discoloration and no scab for tattoo, minor burns, diaper rash, nipple care, dry skin and other uses
- Providing moisture to help return the skin to a healthy state, which is very effective for dry skin improving.