We went over the reviews online and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Weightlifting Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Romaleos 3.5 Men's Training Shoe Black/MTLC Bomber Gry-Black 10.0
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion.
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit.
- Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel.
- Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Nike Free X Metcon 2 Black/Black 10.5
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Metcon Sport Mens Aq7489-004 Size 9
- Style#: AQ7489-004
- Training shoe built for weightlifting and speed drills
- Stretchy sleeve allows you to slip in and out with ease
- Synthetic skins at the toe and heel offer durability
- Drop-in midsole enhances lateral stability
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Men's Fitness Shoes, Grey Cool Grey Black Wolf Grey 020, US:7
- Fashion Trend: Ankle-High Synthetic Training Shoes
SaleBestseller No. 7
Nike Varsity Compete Tr 3 Mens Training Shoe Cj0813-003 Size 10
- Style#: CJ0813-003
- A flat, wide sole creates a stable base for drills and weightlifting. Straps on the sides integrate with the laces for a secure feel around the middle of your foot.
- Solid rubber on the sole has a traction pattern designed to help you keep your footing on all types of surfaces in a gym.
- Rubber edges at the toe, forefoot and heel for durability in high-wear areas.
- High-abrasion mesh with overlays is durable and breathable.