We took a look the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Shoes For Weightlifting
Bestseller No. 1
Nike Men's Fitness Shoes , Multicolour Black Gunsmoke 1 , 13 US
- STRATEGIC STABILITY A low, flat and wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- ZONED DURABILITY Textured print on the top of the shoe adds lightweight durability where it's needed.
- ENHANCED GRIP Directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding down
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Romaleos 3.5 Men's Training Shoe Black/MTLC Bomber Gry-Black 10.0
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion.
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit.
- Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel.
- Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Free Metcon 2 Mens Shoes Size 10.5, Color: Black
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Unisex's Training Gymnastics Shoe, Black Blanco, Womens 12
- Style#: CD3463-010
- Supportive midsole facilitates strength and stability.
- Outsole is wide and flat.
- Midfoot includes adjustable straps for a secure fit.
Bestseller No. 7