We went over every review we could find and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Shoes For Squats
Bestseller No. 1
Nike Romaleos 3.5 Men's Training Shoe Black/MTLC Bomber Gry-Black 13.0
- Flexible forefoot allows natural range of motion.
- Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit.
- Honeycomb-patterned TPU plate for a stable feel.
- Dynamic strap wraps the midfoot for a locked-down fit.
- Solid rubber outsole provides excellent grip and stability.
Bestseller No. 2
Nike Metcon 5 X Mens Cn5454-001 Size 10
- Style#: CN5454-001
- A low, flat, wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- A rubber sidewall wraps up the midfoot for abrasion-resistant grip for rope climbs.
- Go from heavy lifts to burpees with tuned cushioning that’s firm in back and dynamic in front.
- A rubber sole grips the floor for moves like agility drills and sled pushes.
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap Cross Trainer, Anthracite/Black, 8.5 Regular US
- MEN'S TENNIS SHOES: The Nike Lunar Fingertrap Training Shoe offers flex grooves for natural movement and multidirectional traction for all types of training.
- SNUG SUPPORT: Sidewall wrap-up design cradles foot during side-to-side and diagonal movement. The men's workout shoe feature Lunarlon foam delivering plush, lightweight and responsive cushion.
- BREATHABLE: The Nike tennis shoe for men is constructed with a lightweight, breathable mesh that provides a sock-like fit but still allows for easy on and off.
- RELIABLE GRIP: Solid rubber outsole for non-marking grip and traction on a variety of training surfaces. Deep, wide flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally in the men's tennis shoe.
- INTERTWINED BANDS: Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot like a glove. The tennis shoes' Intertwined synthetic bands are customizable through the laces for arch comfort.
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Men's Metcon 5 Training Shoes Pale Ivory/Black-Seaweed-lt British Tan 9.5
- Style#: AQ1189-123
- A low, flat and wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- Textured print on the top of the shoe adds lightweight durability where it's needed.
- Directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding down.
- Foam is firmer under the heel for a secure feel, and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves.
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, White/Metallic Silver/Midnight Navy, 12.0 Regular US
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Mens Romaleos 3 Training Shoe, Volt/Black, Size 13
- Gender: mens
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
SaleBestseller No. 7
Nike Free X Metcon 2Men's Training Shoe Cool Grey/Pure Platinum-Wolf Grey-Black 11.0
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.