We looked at the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Shoes For Lifting Weights
Bestseller No. 1
Nike Metcon Sport Mens Aq7489-004 Size 10.5
- Style#: AQ7489-004
- Training shoe built for weightlifting and speed drills
- Stretchy sleeve allows you to slip in and out with ease
- Synthetic skins at the toe and heel offer durability
- Drop-in midsole enhances lateral stability
Bestseller No. 2
SaleBestseller No. 3
Nike Women's Metcon 5 Training Shoes (Vivid Purple, Numeric_7_Point_5)
- Style#: AO2982-546
- Foam is firmer under the heel for a secure feel, and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves.
- A low, flat and wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- Textured print on the top of the shoe adds lightweight durability where it's needed.
- Directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding down.
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe Phantom/Electric Green/Moon Particle/Ridgerock 11
- Weight: approx. 12.0 oz.
- Upper: Single layer engineered mesh with internal, seamless notched inner sleeve for maximum comfort coupled with Dynamic Flywire technology for maximum lockdown. Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Midsole: Full-length Cushlon ST foam works with a Nike Zoom unit in the heel for soft, responsive cushioning and great forefoot flexibility. Beveled heel.
- Outsole: Environmentally preferred solid rubber with classic Waffle outsole for durable traction. Lateral rubber blades for added sensory feedback and cushioning.
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Metcon 5 Women's Training Shoee Pure Platinum/Oil Grey-Imperial BLUET 7.5
- STRATEGIC STABILITY A low, flat and wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- ZONED DURABILITY Textured print on the top of the shoe adds lightweight durability where it's needed.
- ENHANCED GRIP Directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding down
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Metcon 4 Mens Cross Training Shoes, Grey/Brown, 11.5
- Updated upper features haptic print for increased stability and durability
- Flywire technology creates a secure lockdown fit on lateral moves
- Drop-in midsole design provides a stable fit and feeling
- Mesh on heel and ankle help keep the fit breathable and light
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up the lateral and medial sides to minimize drag