We went over all the online reviews and found the best of the best using data-driven technology.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Shoes For Lifting Weights
SaleBestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Women's Free Metcon 2 Training Shoe Black/White Size 6.5 M US
- Midfoot cage locks your foot in place without restricting movement.
- Rubber wraps up the sides to help resist abrasion during rope climbs
- Foam midsole has a firmer foam carrier for comfortable cushioning where you need it and stability for heavy weightlifting.
- Deep grooves along the outsole allow the shoe to flex and expand in every direction for a lightweight feel as you train.
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Metcon Sport Mens Aq7489-004 Size 9
- Style#: AQ7489-004
- Training shoe built for weightlifting and speed drills
- Stretchy sleeve allows you to slip in and out with ease
- Synthetic skins at the toe and heel offer durability
- Drop-in midsole enhances lateral stability
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Men's Metcon 4 XD Training Shoe Team Royal/Amarillo/Light Photo Blue/Black Size 11 M US
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
Bestseller No. 6
Nike Men's Retaliation Trainer 2 Training Shoes (9.5, Grey/Black/Grey)
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Mesh upper offers lightweight breathability
Bestseller No. 7