We looked at the reviews left by consumers and found the best of the best using advanced technology.
Here’s a look at the best Nike Shoe For Crossfit
Bestseller No. 1
SaleBestseller No. 2
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Women's Running Shoe Black/White-Pink Foam 9.0
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Dual-density midsole and tri-star outsole provide flexible cushioning.
- Dynamic heel is stretchy for a snug, adaptive fit.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Texture has been added under the toe and heel to enhance traction in these high-abrasion zones.
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Metcon 4 XD BV1636-001 Black/White Men's Crossfit Workout Training Shoes (9.5)
- Haptic print provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- TPU heel counter provides stability for lateral movements like side lunges and shuttle drills.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
Bestseller No. 4
Nike Women's Metcon 5 Training Shoes (Vivid Purple, Numeric_7_Point_5)
- Style#: AO2982-546
- Foam is firmer under the heel for a secure feel, and softer in the forefoot to cushion high-impact moves.
- A low, flat and wide heel now features a removable Hyperlift insert that adds offset to help improve stability for squats, wall balls and thrusters.
- Textured print on the top of the shoe adds lightweight durability where it's needed.
- Directional traction on the outsole wraps up the side of the shoe for grip when climbing a rope and speed when sliding down.
Bestseller No. 5
Nike Women's Free Tr 8 Lm Running, Gunsmoke/Metallic Silver/Gridiron, Size 9.0
- 3-D printing on mesh upper for flexibility and breathability
- Flywire cables integrate with laces for midfoot lockdown
- Full bootie construction creates a sock-like fit.
Bestseller No. 6
Bestseller No. 7